anyone heard from loma linda university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_hannibal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering whether anyone heard from LLU for the interview?

Also, has UPenn started sending out their acceptance letters already?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just received letter from them for the dexterity test.

Hi all

How many of u applied to the cali universities?

hannibal-which other univ did u apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by merl
Hi,

I just received letter from them for the dexterity test.

Merl,
Congratulations on your interview and dexterity test. When are you scheduled to take it?
Have you heard what kind of problems you will have for the dexterity test?
I have also applied to Loma Linda, but have not heard anything yet... :(

hi lana,

dextirty test in LLU is supposed to be bit tough..weird but it counts the most. Every year they change the tests so can't really prep in advance. so just trying my luck

hi lana,

dextirty test in LLU is supposed to be bit tough..weird but it counts the most. Every year they change the tests so can't really prep in advance. so just trying my luck

Hi Merl,

yes I've also heard that the dexterity test is tough, but didn't know that it determines your acceptance. wow... I wish you the best of luck.
When is your interview?

:)

Dexterity test is not all that it is made out to be, it's pretty easy, they just want to know how creative you can be. Its not about making it tough on you.

Originally posted by Henna
[ it's pretty easy, they just want to know how creative you can be. Its not about making it tough on you. [/B]

This sounds good. Now I feel a little better. Thanks for your input.

Sorry for this late response. I have applied to about 5 or 6 colleges. I have received interview invitations and have already interviewed at nyu and upenn.
What kind of dexterity tests are you assessed for at LLU?

Also, has anybody received an acceptance letter from upenn?

Hi dr_hannibal,

So far, all I've heard is that the dexterity test at LLU is pretty tough, but it seems that nobody really knows for sure what it is the examiners will ask us to do. It would be nice to know what the test was about in previous years, just to have an idea.
Hopefully someone will respond.

Congratulations on your interviews, how did they go?
Have you received an interview invitation from LLU already?
I'm still waiting...

Hi Dr_Hannibal and Student forever,

LLU always change there dexterity tests but the whole idea is to see how creative you are. There was a year that candidates were asked to carve a molar tooth shape out of a piece of ........."chalk".

ohkkk.............. sounds like fun

Hi guru,

Thank you for the info.
Hmmm.... carve a molar out of a piece of chalk... yes, sounds like fun. :confused:
By the way, have you applied to LLU?

Anyone knows why Loma Linda asks for a bank statement of 15,000 even if you are us citizen if they have Federal loans?

As far as I know, they want to make sure that you will be able to pay 15,000 up front when you are accepted. If you cannot do it within a given short period of time, they will give your spot to someone else from their waiting list.