MD & DO Anyone else's school pretty much online for the rest of the year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1009574

As title says, my school has hinted to us that we most likely will not return to any in-person instruction for the rest of the school year. Pretty bummed out since they also have not attempted to help us get vaccinated. It just feels like my school has given up trying and will wait until fall to resume normal activities. I was curious how many other schools are in a similar situation? It seems like many other medical schools in my area have already pushed for their students to get vaccinated.

Members don't see this ad.

Even if M1 and 2 are vaccinated I do not see many schools loosening rules on social distancing and masks until the pandemic is under control, because of liability. Also, the fact that it takes a month for the second dose and another two weeks or so to have full immunity it just makes sense the earliest that we will see a "normal" activity will be the Fall, some areas and school I think it could be even later than that.

Reactions: 1 user