Any older members/mentors/individuals with admissions experience here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CBG23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise me regarding my med school selection. I have only applied to a handful of schools and am not sure if I am putting all my eggs in one basket. I don't feel comfortable posting my stats and such on the forum, but am willing to communicate via PM with someone who may be knowledgeable in this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

-CBG23

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise me regarding my med school selection. I have only applied to a handful of schools and am not sure if I am putting all my eggs in one basket. I don't feel comfortable posting my stats and such on the forum, but am willing to communicate via PM with someone who may be knowledgeable in this area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

-CBG23

Been a member of Student Doctor Network since May 2001 and sit on two admissions committees so I guess that makes me an older member with admissions experience. You can ask your questions without posting your stats.