any mentors in this forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roadwarrior

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have some specific questions i wanted to ask people going through residency, interviewing or maybe even those that have selected applicants.
if you can point me out to someone, that would be great..otherwise i guess i can post a new thread..

Members don't see this ad.

i have some specific questions i wanted to ask people going through residency, interviewing or maybe even those that have selected applicants.
if you can point me out to someone, that would be great..otherwise i guess i can post a new thread..
oops thought you said mentos. :laugh:

You can ask some of the posters such as krabmas, gustydoc, jonwill, PharmD/DPM. They are all current residents. If you have any quesitons, feel free to ask me as well. I finished my residency training a few years ago. I am currently an assistant residency director at one of the PM&S-36 programs.