Coursework & Fieldwork Anatomy Flash Cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future OT2Be

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to get some flash cards for my anatomy and kinesiology class for my program. I know that Netters Atlas of Human Anatomy is a required book for the class so I was thinking about buying the flashcards too. However, I can not find if the cards include origins, insertions, veins, arteries, all muscles, and nerves. Since that is the stuff I will need to know for my class, I really want some flash cards with all of that information. If anyone has some suggestions or can confirm that the Netter cards have that info that would be great. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

These are really helpful! I could even make some of them into note cards if I want.Thank you so much for these!
I know that you are looking for flashcards, but maybe these will help you? As well as save you some money. :)

Muscular System: Anatomy and Physiology | Muscle Anatomy | Muscle Functions
---lists attachment sites, innervation, and action(s); also demos actions.

Medical Gross Anatomy - Anatomy Tables - Muscles
---super helpful!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I want to get some flash cards for my anatomy and kinesiology class for my program. I know that Netters Atlas of Human Anatomy is a required book for the class so I was thinking about buying the flashcards too. However, I can not find if the cards include origins, insertions, veins, arteries, all muscles, and nerves. Since that is the stuff I will need to know for my class, I really want some flash cards with all of that information. If anyone has some suggestions or can confirm that the Netter cards have that info that would be great. Thank you.

I used JROT when I was in anatomy. Could be helpful. You can test yourself.

Google JROT.

I have trail guide to the body. Really helpful to find muscles and landmarks on the body.

I used JROT when I was in anatomy. Could be helpful. You can test yourself.

Google JROT.
So I did what you said and went to this site: University of St. Augustine
However, once i click on the link and download it I am unable to open the file. Any suggestions? Also I love you Hisoka profile picture. HxH is one of my favorite mangas/anime and I have a piece of art I did of Killua.

I use Kenhub.com it's really great. I have a year subscription so I'll have it throughout anatomy kinesiology and Neuroscience. Some of the origins/are a little different but it's got really detailed videos and quizzes for everything I love it

So I did what you said and went to this site: University of St. Augustine
However, once i click on the link and download it I am unable to open the file. Any suggestions? Also I love you Hisoka profile picture. HxH is one of my favorite mangas/anime and I have a piece of art I did of Killua.

You don't need to download anything from what I can tell. It's all on the screen. It is basically models and you can click on the various structures. There are buttons on the bottom part of each view that lets to test yourself by removing names and match it up and so on.

Maybe it is a bit wonky on apple if you are using it.