Am I nuts, or is this too good to be true? POD ME!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CCN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have observed so many different professions in the medical field but Podiatry was the one that made most sense. The hours are great and the opportunities are endless. We can still make a difference in our profession while others, in different careers, are still taught to follow. I am proud and will stay strong with my new path. In Podiatry, there are no limits....

Members don't see this ad.

CCN said:
I have observed so many different professions in the medical field but Podiatry was the one that made most sense. The hours are great and the opportunities are endless. We can still make a difference in our profession while others, in different careers, are still taught to follow. I am proud and will stay strong with my new path. In Podiatry, there are no limits....

:thumbup:

Thank you for stating the obvious. This is probably how people felt when being a doctor was a new thing.

Good for you. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the support. Dr. Feelgood, I see that you are in school. I was actually debating between Physician's Assistant and Dentistry and none really wowed me. I am starting school this August. I was wondering if you, or any of you, were looking at different careers primarily, and then came across Podiatry. Also, I was wondering if you like Podiatry School and is it as hard as you imagined? Thanks for the input.

Oh yeah most of the pods here were looking at other careers in health care. Personally, I was going the allopathic route and took a turn towards podiatry.

Schools is difficult but not impossible. Sometimes you feel like the 1st year will never end but you just have to kick through. At CPMS, we share our first year w/ the DO students so you go through extensive training and are very prepared for the rest of your career.

CCN said:
I was actually debating between Physician's Assistant and Dentistry and none really wowed me.

uhhhhh didn't you post something on the pre-dental forum about getting accepted into dental school and are now planning to go dental school instead? Whatever happened to the diehard pre-POD we all once were :cool:

CCN said:

YEAH! NO LIMITS!

Except the knee and stuff, but who cares.