Affordable Dentures and Implants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrneatteeth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone worked for ADI as an associate dentist? Can you share your experience, salary, pros/cons please?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Worked as a practice owner for about a year. Guarantee base salary is usually 200k-250k on 5 working days. Higher range if its in a less desireable area. As a practice owner you're a single doc and you have a 100% clinical autonomy. Loved my experience purely for the clinical experience of placing implants. However practice owner earning potential is actually pretty poop, they advertise you'll make 50% of whatever dollar you make that is profitable. Problem is they have their finger on all your practices finances and you can't really call BS. So I had a lot of friends that produced 120-200k a month for the practice, didn't see a lick of bonus. However I will say I would recommend more of going the associate dentist route, as its just straight 25% production, they do have a base salary but its with a draw which sucks but i do kknow friends that are making 300k+ as an associate dentist for their LLC model.

TLDR Do it for the clinical experience and bounce, if you're a practice owner negotiate a happy base salary because you're probably not going to make more than that. Bounce after you got enough implant experience and create your own denture clinic. Profit.

TLDR2: Probably the most shadiest corp out there now after they got acquired by private equity. Tread very carefully.