Question achievements won't display

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocEspana

Bullish
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
despite multiple attempts, I cannot get any of those achievements to display. I hit the option to "select showcase achievements" and display them. I click off the ones I want to display. I hit save. nothing happens. When I check again, the correct achievements are already checked off showing that it did save my preferences, but it is not displaying them anyway.

help me, por favor.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
tiny update. A very small number of my achievements will display. For example: "reacted to" will display, but not "reacted to: level 2" or "reacted to: level 3".

@Lee make this better. I want my pretzel achievement.

Reactions: 1 user
@Lee , as a reminder, 90% of the showcase achievements still will not display and I have no clue why they won't. But it seems to be a problem that is somehow specific to a subset that includes me because many other people can display these achievements. And as I pointed out before, I can display *a few* of them, but there is no rhyme or reason to which ones display and which ones won't.

Still can only get like 3-4 of the achievements to appear. The remaining ones let me check them but won't show up even if they're part of my three selections.

@Lee
I will get my help desk ticket answered! 😂

@Lee I will continue this quest to get my pretzel achievement to show. for example, as I'm posting this I have thread poster, happy octoberfest, and sign here all activated. Only one is showing.

Hey @DocEspana would you be able to send a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to set your showcase achievements so that I can understand the full context of the issue?

Hey @DocEspana would you be able to send a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to set your showcase achievements so that I can understand the full context of the issue?
Screenshot_20211029-085000.png

So I have selected three achievements.

Screenshot_20211029-085032.png

I scroll down and hit save.

Screenshot_20211029-085121.png

Only 1 actually shows up when the page refreshes. Also which one will or won't show up appears to be totally random. It's the "same" ones that work on repeat testing but there is no rhyme or reason as to why it will or won't work.

What shows up: message poster 1/2/3, thread poster, reactor 1/2/3, reacted to 1 (but not 2 or 3) and followed by.

The rest won't show up

Okay thanks for getting all of this information over to me! I'll pass this to our dev team so that we can take a more in depth look at what might be going on and track down a solution

Reactions: 1 user
Hey @DocEspana, we just made an adjustment. Could you let me know if you're still having this issue?

Awesome! Let me know if there's anything else you need :)

They don't display on every post like they used to, but to see what you have earned go to your own profile and select "About"
I have a follow-up question to that. What if it only shows a couple of the ones you’ve achieved, which the points add up for, but not others you have achieved? Such as reacting for your first time, lifetime donation, 2 year member, etc? Mine is missing a lot of them. As well as some of the banners next to my name.

I have a follow-up question to that. What if it only shows a couple of the ones you’ve achieved, which the points add up for, but not others you have achieved? Such as reacting for your first time, lifetime donation, 2 year member, etc? Mine is missing a lot of them. As well as some of the banners next to my name.
I don't have the actual achievements for: logging in, posting, giving follows, donating, welcome back, nice to see you!, forum watcher, sign here, bookmarked, conversation starter, profile poster, message poster, reacter level 1/2, follow someone, thread poster, follow someone: level 2, login streak 1/2, donor, 3 year member, bought a paid membership, lifetime member. Those are the ones that I know for sure. Just not sure why they don't show that I have achieved them. I'm unsure of the holiday ones. And some that I have achieved, like the 2 year member shows 50 points on my profile, but shows both 50 and 500 points under the trophies list.