accent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uma

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all
how hard is it to understand the accent at interviews.can anyone pl pl tell some specific questions that were asked at upenn interview.just 1 day left so pl help with some questions that were asked.

Members don't see this ad.

If you cant follow their accent just be frank & tell them that you are not familiar with such an accent & that you would appreciate it if they could speak a bit slowly.
Questions :-
Why do u want to do dentistry?
Why did u pick UPENN?
Why did u come to the US ?
Do u have kids ?
DO u plan to do PG ?
AIDS related ....
Your background
Your positive & negative aspects etc etc..It'll be simple & cool .

Good Luck

Uma

Sincerely speaking ,I don't think you'll have any problem understanding questions directed to you at the interview and as a matter of fact , 2 out of my 3 interviewers at UPENN also passed thru the adv standing program. I believe all the questions directed to you will be spoken in clear language.............pls relax ......nothing to worry about.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanx guys,will let u know how it went on

I hope your Inteview was a success. Tell me about it.

i went to upenn interview yesterday.it really beats me how they decide they asked me usual stuff hobbies why US like that.i bet they asked the same to others as well.:D let me see what happens........