ABEM Practice Improvement Activity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyanide12345678

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So what did you guys do for this to fulfill requirements for ABEM? Trying to figure out an easy way of fulfilling this requirement especially since I exclusively do community medicine and am far away from anything academic.

Members don't see this ad.

More importantly: What has ABEM done to improve our practice? Make us take tests? Kthxbye.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)

I am sure you’ve attended meetings or received emails about your patients and their PG scores, stroke metrics (NIHSS, etc), SEP-1, door-to-doc, door-to-dilaudid, door-to-dispo, Code STEMI, Code Stroke, Code Testicle…

… I’m sure your site director / chief / associate chief / QI director / co-attending can attest to your participation in improving on your favorite/leas favorite metric.

Reactions: 2 users

I am sure you’ve attended meetings or received emails about your patients and their PG scores, stroke metrics (NIHSS, etc), SEP-1, door-to-doc, door-to-dilaudid, door-to-dispo, Code STEMI, Code Stroke, Code Testicle…

… I’m sure your site director / chief / associate chief / QI director / co-attending can attest to your participation in improving on your favorite/leas favorite metric.
Very useful

Reactions: 1 user
have your medical director sign off on all the admin crap you have to do. in those five years you have paid abem 1500

Reactions: 1 user
I was on a qi committee for long los pts. Total time invested about 4 hrs of remote meetings. Counted.

If you’ve done peer review or chart auditing for a few hours that’s probably good enough.

The one good thing about working for vituity-

Without my promoting, they submitted something to ABEM that took care of this.