AAO BCSC Question Bank Group Rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GR7

Reaction score
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

Might be interested in joining. How many people do you have now? My residency have 5 residents per year and I think most are interested in subscribing to the qbank.

GR7 I’m not able to PM you. Please let me know if you are still interested in subscribing together. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's nice to see some competition for ophthoquestions.

Reactions: 1 user
I precept some residents who have used it and haven't been impressed. They say the software is clunky and slow and the questions are worse than Chern. I wonder why the AAO has come up with this product (to line their pockets even more?)

Hey GR7, I just PM you. Let me know! Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested, I tried to PM you but I think I'm missing something...