AADSAS pre-requisite matching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chicago_predental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! For matching courses on AADSAS, I have coursework that is considered a science pre-requisite from well over 5 years ago. However, I recently re-took them and completed a post-baccalaureate. Should I match coursework that is older than 5 years, or stick to the most recent ones? Many of the schools didn't specify a time limit

Members don't see this ad.

If it didn't specify a time limit just match all coursework that is applicable. That part of AADSAS isn't "binding" or "official", it is just required to show schools that you have completed it and can see where you are at. It is more of a check-off for you to see if you meet their requirements. The official matching comes after acceptances.

Reactions: 1 user
If it didn't specify a time limit just match all coursework that is applicable. That part of AADSAS isn't "binding" or "official", it is just required to show schools that you have completed it and can see where you are at. It is more of a check-off for you to see if you meet their requirements. The official matching comes after acceptances.
thank you!

Reactions: 1 user