35% Composite to 90% Composite; it can be done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnytinx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Woot! congras! I hope I can do the same! :xf:
Im surprised they release your score since it was a 50% increase; usually they say that they wont release the score if there was a 50% increase ^^.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, my question is when did you take the first one and then the second one? was it 12 months later or more, is that why your score was reported by your substantial increase?

Are you sure its within 12 months or is it 13 months because I took my Pcat the first time in October 2009 and again October 2010, and I feel like I had a substantial increase but I'am scared they wont release my score bc its a year later?

Why did you delete the pic? I want to see lol. Nice job though:thumbup: lol@ a 55 percentile increase, pretty ridiculous haha. I went from 60 --> 95 :)

I used mostly mcat review books with kaplan pcat gre dr c , because I am studying for the MCAT in January. I even studied physics which is not on the PCAT. It just made my confidence sky rocket BAM!

Congrats on your improvement!

Did you find the MCAT books to prep you well for the math section? That's my weakest section and I could really use some help bringing that score up.