3 PASS Questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdsdds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone's applications are going well. I have some questions, I would appreciate anyone's input.

1) when PASS asks if you have had dental internship or residency, does that include externships?

2) Will PASS process your undergrad transcripts? It only lists Dental transcripts on the checklist

3) To waive or not to waive, that is the questions..........while I would love to have access my evaluators forms, does it look bad if you don't waive?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

2) they don't process undergrad transcripts as far as I know

3) I would definitely waive. That's standard procedure for letters of recommendation. What validity do they carry when the evaluator knows you can review their letter?

I agree with the waiving. I also was wondering about the internship/residency thing... does an externship count?

Also, do we have to have finished our online PASS form in order to mail in the paper materials (i.e. checklist, transcripts, etc.)

Thanks!

Lin709 said:
I agree with the waiving. I also was wondering about the internship/residency thing... does an externship count?

Also, do we have to have finished our online PASS form in order to mail in the paper materials (i.e. checklist, transcripts, etc.)

Thanks!

I think they are asking if you did any dental stuff after you have graduated dental school. I would consider externships more as extracurricular activities.