2024-2025 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know we are all very stressed due to this timeline, but a tender reminder: You CAN do this. Do not be discouraged. Be kind to yourself over these next few weeks. You are all on here because you are committed to your goal; so it WILL happen one way or another. Be proud of all the work you've done to get you this far. I'm wishing you ALL the best! ❤️

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
I hope decisions get sent next week, the waiting is killing me.
Honestly just want a notice just so I know what to plan for next, whether I will be submitting a med school app or moving to Philly…

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly just want a notice just so I know what to plan for next, whether I will be submitting a med school app or moving to Philly…
Exactly, I wish they would tell people that they do not consider for the program this week the latest so that they don't waste their time and can look into other options that they may have.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Decisions are sent out after all interviews have been conducted, and they are still happening right now until the end of May. Decisions will more likely come out in June.

Decisions are sent out after all interviews have been conducted, and they are still happening right now until the end of May. Decisions will more likely come out in June.
Le did say the first round of decisions will come out in early May and the second will come out in late May or early June during interview day, so most of us who interviewed in April are hoping they stick by this timeline.

I believe there’s two rounds of decisions. Similar to there being two rounds of interview invites. That’s what they mentioned on interview day.

I believe there’s two rounds of decisions. Similar to there being two rounds of interview invites. That’s what they mentioned on interview day.
Le did say the first round of decisions will come out in early May and the second will come out in late May or early June during interview day, so most of us who interviewed in April are hoping they stick by this timeline.
Past years had two batches of interviews, and then two batches of decisions, but those two batches of acceptances only came out after interviews were done, but hopefully I'm wrong for this upcoming year, but that's the insight I got :cyclops: decisions aren't also made in the order you were interviewed.

Reactions: 2 users
Past years had two batches of interviews, and then two batches of decisions, but those two batches of acceptances only came out after interviews were done, but hopefully I'm wrong for this upcoming year, but that's the insight I got :cyclops: decisions aren't also made in the order you were interviewed.
I wonder if maybe they’re trying to be better about the timeline? I remember someone emailing the grad school and they included the screenshot saying they hope to have decisions out by second or third week of May.

I think that’s why many of us are getting so anxious lol because they told us that they’ll be getting back to us sometime soon

I wonder if maybe they’re trying to be better about the timeline? I remember someone emailing the grad school and they included the screenshot saying they hope to have decisions out by second or third week of May.

I think that’s why many of us are getting so anxious lol because they told us that they’ll be getting back to us sometime soon
From my understanding theyll be finishing up with interviews and begin sending acceptances around this time. Acceptances can come as late as first week of June. Thats what I was told anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed Drexel and this is what they said.
IMG_4131.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GUYS I JUST GOT A II. Omg omg.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
I also got a II So excited!!!!

These are the dates offered
Monday, May 13, 2024
Wednesday, May 15, 2024
Monday, May 20, 2024

GUYS I JUST GOT A II. Omg omg.
The heart attack I had when I read this too quickly and saw, "GUYS I JUST GOT A... Omg omg."
My brain literally omitted that "II" and the panic was too real lol

Last edited:
omfg I'm refreshing my portal constantly for that II now
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you guys get the interview invites via email or did u check your portal and see the interview dates?

So, today should be the second and last wave of II right?

Did you guys get the interview invites via email or did u check your portal and see the interview dates?
I got an invitation to interview email with the dates. My portal still says file is currently complete and under review and no decision has been made.

Ok thanks for responding! My portal says the same thing too

I wonder if they have let people know whether they're not considering them for the program already. I saw last year they were notifying rejected applicants in late April . It gives people time to consider other options

If you get an interview does that lowkey mean that you are basically got in the program? Or can they still reject you even after the interview ?

If you get an interview does that lowkey mean that you are basically got in the program? Or can they still reject you even after the interview ?

Unfortunately no it does not mean that. I've heard of people in the past who got interviews and got rejected :(

Plus I recall they only have roughly 65 seats out of the 150 ppl they interview

Are there only two waves? Was that confirmed?
Not sure, I am saying this based off what I saw on previous threads. There wasn't any more II after the second waves. At least, not from anyone on sdn

From last year's thread the number I saw was that 50% of interviewees are accepted.

For those that received IIs today, when did you submit your application? Did anybody receive a II today that submitted on the deadline? 🥲

For those that received IIs today, when did you submit your application? Did anybody receive a II today that submitted on the deadline? 🥲
Also submitted on the day of the deadline, haven't heard back about an II though :( same boat

I just sent an email asking for further clarification regarding the II situation -- specifically if II will continue to be extended or if they have finalized and sent out all the II they will be sending for this cycle. Will let you guys know what they say when I hear back!

Reactions: 3 users
I pray yall did the CASPer exam for the ppl who are getting ii’s!!! I think the last day to take it for this cycle was May 2nd don’t quote me though. Email Drexel to make sure!!

I submitted mine the day of the deadline and it was processed and complete the next day.

I pray yall did the CASPer exam for the ppl who are getting ii’s!!! I think the last day to take it for this cycle was May 2nd don’t quote me though. Email Drexel to make sure!!
The email says the last day to do it for this program is May 14, 2024 thank goodness

Just got the ii! Holy **** I was spiraling last night thinking yesterdays batch would be the last one

Reactions: 5 users
I just sent an email asking for further clarification regarding the II situation -- specifically if II will continue to be extended or if they have finalized and sent out all the II they will be sending for this cycle. Will let you guys know what they say when I hear back!
Thank You!!!

The “wave” happens over a couple of days. I got my invite on a Thursday during the first wave for an interview the following Monday. I wouldn’t be surprised if we still saw invites going into tomorrow.

Do you guys know when they will let us know if we got into the program after we do an interview? (I haven’t got an interview invite either but was just curious) is it 2 weeks after or a month after the interview? Also I took my Casper may 2nd so I’m thinking I won’t hear anything probably till next week, since it takes 2 weeks for the school to get the results..?

Do you guys know when they will let us know if we got into the program after we do an interview? (I haven’t got an interview invite either but was just curious) is it 2 weeks after or a month after the interview? Also I took my Casper may 2nd so I’m thinking I won’t hear anything probably till next week, since it takes 2 weeks for the school to get the results..?
This is what we're trying to figure out ourselves, but it looks like it's going to be about a month after the interview-- at least for the people who interviewed in April. You don't need to take CASPER to get an interview invite, no harm in taking it before though so you have it out of the way for the cycle!

Hey guys! Just got a response to my email about whether or not they are still reviewing applications/sending out II:

"Yes, applications are still being reviewed and interviews are still being offered at this time. Thank you"

Looks like there's still hope for us!

Reactions: 4 users
This is what we're trying to figure out ourselves, but it looks like it's going to be about a month after the interview-- at least for the people who interviewed in April. You don't need to take CASPER to get an interview invite, no harm in taking it before though so you have it out of the way for the cycle!
Oh okay makes sense ! Thank you for responding!

• Care
Todays the ducom graduation, I don't think most ppl will hear back much today. Maybe tomorrow!

Reactions: 6 users
Of those who got an II this second round of invites when was your app complete? TIA!

I think I am going to email them. I emailed 4/24 and havent heard back yet. I got offered an opportunity and I have to give my decision by May 17.

Reactions: 3 users
I think I am going to email them. I emailed 4/24 and havent heard back yet. I got offered an opportunity and I have to give my decision by May 17.
Please let us know what they say!

Hopefully this week is the week. First day an AMCAS app can be submitted is in 2 weeks and I don’t want to keep waiting

hi everyone, for the Casper exam requirement, does it have to be for the 2024-2025 application cycle or is it okay if I have already submitted one from the 2023-2024 cycle? I took the exam last June and already submitted score to Drexel. I reached out to the program but no one got back. Registered for a Casper exam regardless for tomorrow so I don’t get penalized. Was wondering if anyone else was in this situation and didn’t know what to do?