2023-2024 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@procrastinating_cheetah does your like on this message mean you’re wondering there same thing, or did you get confirmation somewhere that all MSTP A’s are out?
Wondering the same thing. But I emailed to ask too and will keep you updated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
When I i interviewed in February they said decisions would come end of February or early March, I believe.

When I i interviewed in February they said decisions would come end of February or early March, I believe.
I interviewed in Jan. Don't recall what they said about decision dates, but they gave very concrete numbers which indicated a >40% post-interview acceptance rate

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in Jan. Don't recall what they said about decision dates, but they gave very concrete numbers which indicated a >40% post-interview acceptance rate

Were they talking about MD or MSTP numbers though?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone having issues getting the groupme to work? Might just be user error on my part…

How are we feeling about tomorrow?
Not great. I’ve been super anxious and then super disappointed for the last two rounds of decisions and I’m not excited to get back on that roller coaster

So excited to get my WL!!! 🤩😆 -October interviewee

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
yeah this is currently my struggle and it sucks but it's j how it is.
I’ll be withdrawing. I was selected for a full-tuition merit scholarship. I’m not sure if the merit scholarship transfers over to someone else if a recipient withdraws, but I hope it goes to you!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I’ll be withdrawing. I was selected for a full-tuition merit scholarship. I’m not sure if the merit scholarship transfers over to someone else if a recipient withdraws, but I hope it goes to you!!
I was told merit scholarships don't get transferred, but congrats on your acceptances!

just got the call! Interviewed in November! It’s not over for us yet y’all

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
When I was accepted in Dec, it wasn't faculty interviewers who called - mostly admins. Calls were spread out for several, several hours in the afternoon and into the early evening. Wouldn't put too much thought into last name/who interviewed you/etc.

what do you mean by 0,50, 100? like the amount of merit based scholarship?

Yes! I forgot the exact breakdown but Ik they do like 75% of a full scholarship and 100% full (I think they do 25 and 50 if someone wants to correct me!)

Missed call from Nashville 30 min ago

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call!! Good luck everyone!!

edit: interviewed 2/9!!

Last edited:
still no call :( does anyone know when to expect news for rejection/waitlist/acceptances? I have an acceptance to another medical school and am not sure when to pull the plug.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
anyone know when to expect portal updates if we haven't heard anything back yet?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user