2023-2024 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So… anyone get an A who interviewed in November? I’m holding out hope that they didn’t get to them yet or something 😭
Same..I also interviewed early November😭 But I remember admissions staff saying that ppl interviewing in Nov are kinda tight for first wave decision and it really depends on how fast our interviewers/reviewers submit their reports given the holidays. So she said even for the same day interviewees, the decision turnaround can be different!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Is it Joever for October interviewers?

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Members don't see this ad :)
Based on their website, it looks like 598 of 600 interviews have been sent. Anyone know when pre II Rs are sent?

Reactions: 1 user
Based on their website, it looks like 598 of 600 interviews have been sent. Anyone know when pre II Rs are sent?
I think they interview well into the 700s

I was going off their website (Admission Process): “We will interview approximately 600 applicants.” Hope I’m wrong though!
I think that’s 600 regular MD II’s but the tracker and MSAR includes MD/PHD if I’m not mistaken.

LETSSS GOOOO
Complete:8/31/23

Do we think they are going to send out WL to those of us that haven’t gotten an A this round? Or wait til the end?

For those of you who signed up for the open house, did you ever get a confirmation email ?

I signed up for it already but never got a confirmation and just got the invitation again so I am a little confused....anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
I signed up for it already but never got a confirmation and just got the invitation again so I am a little confused....anyone else?
You don’t get a confirmation email until around a week before the event

Do we think they are going to send out WL to those of us that haven’t gotten an A this round? Or wait til the end?
They wait till the end. You have another chance in late Feb, then after March it’s either A or WL

• Care
Called for the A Friday! OOS. Interviewed in October. LM 77.

For people who received an acceptance, did Dr. Kimble mention during interview day that you were likely going to hear back in February?

We thinking there's still more interview invites to go out?
Last year there was an II wave as late as 1/31. Historically they've also gone beyond 600 IIs so I'd be surprised if the 600 figure is a strict cutoff

Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the admissions portal? It keeps refreshing after I sign in

Anybody interviewed in Dec get an A? (Specifically MSTP interviewees)

Anyone else still having issues with the portal? Not sure if it’s just my computer.

Are there any current students on here that would be able to share what buildings first years spend the majority of their time in? Just trying to better understand neighborhoods/get my bearings!

MSTP II, Complete 8/1!!

Anyone else request to join the admitted students group me and Facebook >2 wks ago and still not been added?

Are they done with IIs and does anyone happen to know when they typically send Rs?

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II! Complete 11/19

Scheduling up to 2/12, with 3 dates available!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
II OOS today, complete in July. Is it likely to get an A interviewing this late?

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if historically Feb interviews are just interviewing for the WL?

Does anyone know when the next wave of acceptances will be released?
Based on trends from previous years, I expect an A wave on 2/23 and more As + WLs on 3/15

Edit: Looked at my calendar wrong, I expect the 3rd wave to come on 3/8 instead of 3/15

Last edited:
II just now, complete 11/19

• Love
Reactions: 3 users