2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Question! I submitted secondary 7/27 and the same day received an “Application Complete” email. Does that mean I’m under review? I don’t see a red exclamation mark in my portal….
Same thing and question…

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Question! I submitted secondary 7/27 and the same day received an “Application Complete” email. Does that mean I’m under review? I don’t see a red exclamation mark in my portal….
Unfortunately no, It will be a separate email.

II just now, LM 73, complete 7/6, under review 7/28

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1691620448766.jpeg

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone receive an under review date if they've submitted on 07/19 or afterwards?

Has anyone with an ED interview received a zoom link yet? They said they’d send it out 1 week before interviews but haven’t gotten anything and my interview is next Wednesday.

Has anyone with an ED interview received a zoom link yet? They said they’d send it out 1 week before interviews but haven’t gotten anything and my interview is next Wednesday.

Nvm just got it

has anyone gotten a secondary recently? i was processed Wednesday and haven't received any thing

In their document upload section they've got an option for uploading a CV/Resume. Does anybody actually upload that?

• Wow
so thinking about applying ED to at Tulane next year if I don't get in this year. I can apply to ED, know by August if they will interview me, and if not then apply to other MD schools.
Isn't there an inherent risk because if you don't get the ED acceptance, then wouldn't you be "late" for other schools if you decide to apply to them?

Reactions: 1 users
Isn't there an inherent risk because if you don't get the ED acceptance, then wouldn't you be "late" for other schools if you decide to apply to them?
Idk guess the risk is being complete in august for other schools?

Idk guess the risk is being complete in august for other schools?
From Tulane's website:
Tulane participates in AMCAS' Early Decision Program. Successful applicants to this program do not offer any different profile than the successful applicant during the general admission cycle, however the applicant is only eligible to apply to TUSOM. You must apply for Early Decision through AMCAS. You will only be able to submit your application to Tulane University School of Medicine. The deadline for submitting your application to AMCAS is August 1. All application materials must be submitted no later than August 1 and you must be available for interview in August. This includes your secondary, AMCAS application, MCAT scores, and letters of recommendation. You will be notified of acceptance the first week of October.

Should I be concerned if I submitted 7/10 and am still not under review? I am also an OOS applicant
EDIT : Finally under review haha

Last edited:
OOS II rn!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
what days are ED interviews? Ik some are scheduled for the 17th but are there ED interviews scheduled for other days too?

Pretty sure they're all RD at this point

Did anyone's portal change from under review (on 7/26) to ready to review again? I checked the portal today out of curiosity and saw the change and was confused about it:rolleyes:

Did anyone's portal change from under review (on 7/26) to ready to review again? I checked the portal today out of curiosity and saw the change and was confused about it:rolleyes:
Under review on 7/26 as well. My status says "Your application is ready"