2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS Hold, complete mid/later July

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed 11/10 and haven’t heard back yet. anyone else still waiting?

Reactions: 1 users
Late sharing but interviewed 10/20, waitlisted on 12/19

Submitted secondary on 10/17, got an email that my app is under review on 1/5

Members don't see this ad :)
i was an 11/10 interview and have not heard back yet. assuming it's all about when you get presented to the committee. it's definitely a long wait :/ hang in there

A just now! Interviewed 11/10 OOS

hi everyone - those with interviews and acceptances, could you kindly share complete date, mcat, gpa plz. thanks so much

OOS A yesterday, interviewed 10/20! Super excited and congrats to everyone!!!! Does anyone know the dates for second look days?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
not Tulane making my heart drop with an “application update” email just to send me the same hold email I got 3 months ago… like already got the message thx ! 😭

If Im on WL, should I send letter of interest to admissions email or portal? Ive heard mixed things for this school.

Hold for interview today after being under review since 10/10. Seems kind of like a rejection at this point since it looks like they have already scheduled people pretty far out.

I've been under review since 11/20 and no news. I guess that is a good thing no R yet?

I've been under review since 11/20 and no news. I guess that is a good thing no R yet?
I've been under review since 9/5, I hope it means good. Has anyone else been under review for this long?

Last edited: