2023-2024 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those that submitted an update letter on the portal...they don't send any sort of confirmation that they received it right?

Members don't see this ad.

For those that submitted an update letter on the portal...they don't send any sort of confirmation that they received it right?
No update from the portal upload but I let them know via email as well and they gave me a confirmation pretty quickly.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So should we be expecting to hear back this Friday or next week?
during my interview day last month they said we should expect to here back the week of the 21st so probably next week

Reactions: 2 users
Were interviews this month likely for only waitlist positions or is there still room in the class?

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone who interviewed in February receive decision?

Which day of the week does LKSOM usually release decisions on? We are supposed to hear this week!

Members don't see this ad :)
Which day of the week does LKSOM usually release decisions on? We are supposed to hear this week!
emails go out on tuesdays, but the portal will be updated around midnight if you are accepted. i also saw on last year’s thread that if you’re accepted it will show up on CYMS around 6pm on monday night but not sure if that is still true

emails go out on tuesdays, but the portal will be updated around midnight if you are accepted. i also saw on last year’s thread that if you’re accepted it will show up on CYMS around 6pm on monday night but not sure if that is still true
Do they also notify accepted people by phone?

in past years, april 30th was on the weekend and CC students heard by that tuesday (5/2/23) do we think we will hear around that same time or have to wait until the tuesday after 4/30 this year (5/7)? has anyone gotten a decision that hasn't been on a Tuesday?

Has anyone heard any updates on financial aid offers? "Late April" is ambiguous...and the one-acceptance-only AMCAS deadline isn't going to wait for them lol

Gosh it is so nerve racking that we could get a decision at any moment this week I am having heart palpitations

Reactions: 2 users
No it’s not, but it only updates if you have any acceptances

guys i think we all got rejected

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
The CYMS tool only shows up on AMCAS if you get accepted
you can also see your waitlists if you have an acceptance already but temple doesn’t even show up on my list at all sooo💀

I don't have other MD acceptances :')

Do you know if the TUportal updates to say waitlisted?
it doesn’t update, it just says “applicant.” if you check after midnight and it still says applicant, it means you’re either waitlisted or rejected.

CYMS updated at 6 PM as an acceptance! I was on the CC list as of March and Interviewed 1/30!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
If Im on 2 MD waitlists am I supposed to have the CYMS tool?

CYMS updated at 6 PM as an acceptance! I was on the CC list as of March and Interviewed 1/30!
Congratulations! Which campus did you apply/get accepted to?

Or, has anyone who interviewed at St. Luke's in March heard anything? Interviewed 03/05, no update since

Congratulations! Which campus did you apply/get accepted to?

Or, has anyone who interviewed at St. Luke's in March heard anything? Interviewed 03/05, no update since
Thanks! I applied to the North Philly campus

I thought we were told to upload things to the portal. Should we email them to confirm receipt of any uploaded materials?
I think I'm gonna do that tomorrow just to ease my paranoid mind and make sure my letter was received.