2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know if there is a break station during the MMIs? /if so, do they provide us our schedule ahead of time to know when that is?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I think there’s two break stations if I’m not mistaken. And no you don’t know the schedule until your interview starts on Kira. It’ll tell you when the rest stations are during the station.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Can someone who interviewed here let me know if there are any interactive/role play MMI? Thank you!!!

mine just disappeared today! was def there last night

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got the call from the dean! ahhhhhhh omg hahah

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I interviewed in early December and my post-II button is still there. I think they forgot about me 😭

I don’t think so. There are people who interviewed in November and just found out today! So I’m sure you’ll hear from them in the coming weeks

Does anyone know if the social event with the current med students is mandatory or optional?

Also wondering this! Does not going influence our admission decision?
If I'm remembering correctly from the one I attended, the med students at the social are not related to admissions decisions in any way.

Mine is still there. I was predicting that this Friday was gonna be the one for me

Does a new poster presentation count as a "major employment research accomplishment" to send a post-interview update about?

Hopefully another Friday means more button disappearances… I just want to hear some news, good or bad

• Care
Reactions: 1 users