2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 Pre-II R, +1 beef between me and god. At this point I should take the hint, they didn't give me an undergrad interview either 😭

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No, I couldn't find a place to do so either!! glad I wasn't the only one. and no, I didn't get a video invite and am starting to lose hope lol. wbu?

Did anybody on here receive an invite yet? Looked like pablo213 quoted someone who said they did, but that person deleted their original post??
I submitted my KH application on 10/9 and received a video invite on 1/5 (the deadline for the video was up until 1/16 for me). My interview with Stanford (for the MD program) was 11/15.

Reactions: 1 user
Same... Do you think we'll have better luck if we submit more or less the same app next year?
I got in to my state school (and am waiting on results from 3 other interviews) so I’m not gonna reapply. I would ask reapplicant threads and you advisor tho ♥️ good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone who already interviewed have any tips for the interviews? I’m a bit nervous for the MMI, especially because it’s 2 hours long. Would appreciate any and all advice! Thank you!!

In my notes, I wrote down end of January to early February. Did they say Jan 15th during your interview?
I think he's saying that based on previous years' history.

Last edited:
In my notes, I wrote down end of January to early February. Did they say Jan 15th during your interview?
Nah just speculating based on past years tbh

Reactions: 2 users
when was your interview ? Wondering if early interviews like september/october people might hear this week... I don't remember if they said a timeframe during my interview.

Come On Please GIF by Basketball Madness

stanford i beg you to send decisions on jan 18 as per msar (or earlier plsplspls)

Reactions: 6 users
I have my interview on the 23 of February. Anyone else in the same boat? What does this late interview mean?

anyone else checking their portal all day to see if the update tab is still there 😅😫

Does anyone think we’ll hear back today?

Does anyone know if there is any correlation between the post update button still being there/not being there with acceptance decisions?

Does anyone know if there is any correlation between the post update button still being there/not being there with acceptance decisions?
There was talk of it in the past cycles but I think it just depends on when you interviewed tbh

I interviewed in September and mine has been gone for months. As far as I can tell it just means they've made a decision? So that could be good or bad lol

Based on past threads, not having the update button seems to correlate with getting a decision in the next wave BUT I've talked with a few people who still have their update tab and it might be because they submitted an update. I feel like they would leave the tab there so you can see your submission... Mine's gone, but I also didn't send an update

Based on past threads, not having the update button seems to correlate with getting a decision in the next wave BUT I've talked with a few people who still have their update tab and it might be because they submitted an update. I feel like they would leave the tab there so you can see your submission... Mine's gone, but I also didn't send an update
Mine has been gone for months now, and I interviewed in September with an update the week after

• Wow
Awkward The Office GIF

anyone else not able to focus at all today bc decisions might be coming out?

Reactions: 7 users
post interview update tab is still present on mine. Interviewed late October and submitted an update a few days after interview

• Wow
My update tab disappeared this morning sooo I think today might be the day 😳

• Wow
It seems somewhat likely it's today - the past two years had announcements during the week that contained January 18. But who knows if there have been delays