2023-2024 Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mark my words they won't come out tomorrow the language on the website seems pretty firm for the 16th. Enjoy your weekends everyone we ride and we suffer next week

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Mark my words they won't come out tomorrow the language on the website seems pretty firm for the 16th. Enjoy your weekends everyone we ride and we suffer next week

That’s what I’ve been honestly thinking. It says it on the website and I was told by Feb 16th we’d get a response

Reactions: 1 users
It's Feb 16. Save yourself the neuroticism and enjoy your Fridays 🙏

Reactions: 5 users
Yeahhhhh, like not trying to fan the flames of neuroticism or anything but things could change… clearly multiple schools have not been following exact dates and times haha
Yeah, they're more likely to be late in releasing decisions than early.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, they're more likely to be late in releasing decisions than early.

Why do you say this? From what i can see they’ve never been late and have been early multiple times. Not saying they’re going to be early but def don’t think they’ll be late

Reactions: 1 user
wait wtf i got the WL... this was by far my best interview and the interviewer even was like see u in the fall 😭

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
AND YALL TOLD ME I WAS NEUROTIC FOR THINKING TODAY SO I DIDNT PREPARE FOR THIS MENTALLY I can’t check

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Dont mark anything, WL in portal lmao. OOS early Sept interview

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
WL as well :/

i have 4 WLs and silence from all other schools…idk what to do

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
WL as well :/

i have 4 WLs and silence from all other schools…idk what to do
chin up one of those is likely to turn into an A. you can maybe send a letter of intent in March to your fav if you don't get an A by then!

• Care
wait wtf i got the WL... this was by far my best interview and the interviewer even was like see u in the fall 😭
i hate when interviewers do this, like they can just say nothing or a generic “nice meeting you” lol why give false hope

For those accepted, does your portal say "You will be receiving a financial aid packet in your e-mail shortly"?

Reactions: 3 users
Feel you dawg, I must've really screwed the pooch during the interview (although I felt like it went really well)

Hope this doesn't reflect on my other interviews
Same I got straight up rejected and my interviews went really well - both my interviewers said how it was such a positive experience and they loved speaking to me

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
i hate when interviewers do this, like they can just say nothing or a generic “nice meeting you” lol why give false hope
no literally they had me thinking i would get the A for 5 MONTHS.. like DAMN U EDGED ME

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Same I got straight up rejected and my interviews went really well - both my interviewers said how it was such a positive experience and they loved speaking to me
Dont let this make you doubt your interview performance. remember, interviewers are rarely, if ever, on the adcom and usually just fill a generic eval form out, and it gets attached to your application for the committee reviews. It is only a small part of your app

• Care
does anyone know the proportion that are waitlisted/accepted/rejected post II?

Rejected post interview, I thought my interview had gone super well too

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Oh naur. My first post-ii decision, waitlisted lol.

On a side note, did anyone else notice their update letters weren't included on their profile?

• Sad
  • Care
Not looking forward to receiving a physical mail of my result lol

• Care
Pitt really broke my heart with the WL. I am at work too. I think a lot of us are in the same boat

• Care
Reactions: 12 users