2023-2024 Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same here, do they meet every week to make decisions or every other week?
Not sure but how about we November interviewees make a pact to post on here as soon as we hear something so we're not left in the dust lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection, interviewed Oct 27. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone who received an acceptance send an update letter/LOI before the deadline they had in December?

Did anyone who received an acceptance send an update letter/LOI before the deadline they had in December?

I did, I sent it with the transcript deadline which was on the 22nd and I guess they accepted it because they emailed me back and said received. Also for those who are accepted there is group chat on facebook called “UNMC College of Medicine Class of 2028” if you all want to join.

I did, I sent it with the transcript deadline which was on the 22nd and I guess they accepted it because they emailed me back and said received. Also for those who are accepted there is group chat on facebook called “UNMC College of Medicine Class of 2028” if you all want to join.
Congrats! I interviewed on 11/10, and they acknowledged my updates, too, when I sent them. I'm not sure if they got to my date yet.

Anyone hear back about MD/PhD this month? Good, bad, or neutral lol

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone hear anything about class size so far/waitlists/conditional acceptance being sent out yet?

For the people whose application was skipped over do we have any idea when we will get a decision?

Has anyone who interviewed on 11/10 or after heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed Oct 13 MD/PhD, haven't heard yet

Reactions: 4 users
What is the Walter Scott jr scholarship? Is it full tuition and room and board or just the room and board?

Does anyone know how UNMC's waitlist works?
Seconding this, does anyone know how long it is, how many are usually accepted off of it, and how long the accepted-deferred waitlist is?
It looks like unmc might over accept & under utilize waitlist

Have any MD-PhD applicants received results since December? It seems that was the last release date. Any information is appreciated!

Have any MD-PhD applicants received results since December? It seems that was the last release date. Any information is appreciated!
Nope. Got an email in January that was essentially a newsletter and a acknowledgment of receipt for an update letter in January. Not a peep since then, including no response to another app update.

Today is the last day for decisions or at least that’s what they told us during the interview. Good vibes and As only please!!!

Reactions: 2 users
MDPhD Update Email was sent today.
From my read of the update email it just seems that anyone without an acceptance or rejection is on the waitlist - my hunch given that they specifically called out the traffic rules. Amazing to hear that they are an MSTP though.

They said the 22nd. Do we know if waitlists have been released yet?
Soooo…any chance they meant April 22nd? lol

(I emailed to ask for a timeline this week and was told I would hear back “within a few weeks” so April 22nd is my guess for deadline?)