2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we know what time tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

I thought a current student said there were plenty in past years, I could be trippin or just have too much hope but I'm not counting myself out just yet
Can someone verify?
I guess it all depends on how many students they accept that interviewed after Jan decisions + how many acceptance spots they have left / how many students received CR. They might focus on priority As still and offer some CR As now, but then revisit for their final A batch based on all the CR in March? I guess only time will tell

Members don't see this ad :)
do we think people will hear something today? i had mid jan interview
It will likely be today (always on Friday 5 weeks after Jan wave). Historically 4-5 PM but the Jan wave was at 9:30-10 PM. It'll probably be acceptances to people who they didn't review in time for the Jan wave (like you!!) + some people who got CR in the Jan wave based on previous threads.

Reactions: 1 user
+ IS A. Lets goooo! I was CR last round.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
A!!!!! First one of the cycle and I'm in shock. Didn't get a call just an email. Interviewed late Jan

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
hmmm I'm def being neurotic but I haven't received anything (yet) and was CR last round - gonna take this as another CR I guess

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hmmm I'm def being neurotic but I haven't received anything (yet) and was CR last round - gonna take this as another CR I guess
If you get put on continued review in January, I believe you don’t hear anything unless it’s an A

Have they sent rejections at all? Or is it all CR or A?
No R’s (yet), believe they don’t do R’s till the end of cycle and that even in March it’s either A or WL (could very well be misremembering though)

CR! Good luck everyone!!

• Care
had you already sent a LOI or was that the first letter or update you sent?
I had sent an update letter in December, which was like 2/3rds update, 1/3rd letter of interest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Radio silence from 9/27 interview and Jan wave CR :( hoping it doesn't mean an R

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
do we know if we will hear back throughout the day? Or do all the decisions come out all once? CR in Jan, sent an LOI early Feb

I got an email! From their graduate program. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

IS, LizzyM IDK, 17.7mpg car

• Haha
just got the pre-II R!!! anyone else getting a rejection a day now

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
sinai is my dream school just reject me and get it over with not like there’s any IIs left anyway 🥲

how have i not gotten this R yet? like why do it in small waves at this point?

who up refreshin their portal and email :shifty:
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)

who up refreshin their portal and email :shifty:
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)
Yeah I wouldn’t refresh. I think if you’re in the CR group in January, you get ghosted till March unless you get a February A

ohh
damn :\
see y'all in a month
I’m hoping they send out more later today or maybe even between now and March? But maybe thats wishful thinking—was just expecting it to be around 4-5pm est and also it doesn’t seem like as many people heard back based on the sdn sample—but here’s to hoping!

I’m hoping they send out more later today or maybe even between now and March? But maybe thats wishful thinking—was just expecting it to be around 4-5pm est and also it doesn’t seem like as many people heard back based on the sdn sample—but here’s to hoping!
I dont think they have multiple rounds of As (just one each in Jan, Feb, March) from what I understand. I know the Jan wave one or two people got As the monday after the initial wave of As was released (which was Friday), probably because people turned down their As

+1 OOS R. Thanks Sinai for waiting so long to reject me and giving me all that hopium lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users