2023-2024 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Made it thru the R wave, but was about to send in an update... now I am not sure if I should now...
Won’t hurt bro But prob won’t help either

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
everything just feels futile at this point ...
It’s been futile the whole time tbh, since we sent in those secondary’s it’s been out of our hands. Just gotta be at peace with what we can’t control and just wait for an R or II.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Rootin’ for y’all
Happy Good Vibes GIF by Pudgy Penguins
I See You Yes GIF by Bounce

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
They just decided to sleep in today… wish I could’ve done that

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wish they would just put me out of my misery and either send me an ii or a R because I am tired of this waiting game

• Care
Reactions: 16 users
OOS Pre-II R this morning, complete 7/02

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
is it technically good news if we haven’t heard back yet? or are they just taking their time sending out Rs?

is it technically good news if we haven’t heard back yet? or are they just taking their time sending out Rs?
They spaced out rejections all the way until mid-late Jan last year according to last years thread so I don’t think it means much if you haven’t heard

Just got the A call! IS, interviewed 11/9!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
IS A!! Got the call just now, interviewed 11/16

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
i thought that my anxiety would be diminished when the As from november started rolling out but i was woefully wrong

Last edited:
  • Care
Anybody who was deferred earlier in the cycle hear anything?🥹

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I got the A call on Tuesday but still no official email, anyone else in this boat?

OOS Interviewed 11/16 - Got the A call on Wednesday and just watched the fun (and impressive production quality) vid. Stoked!!! Can’t wait to visit in April

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
OOS A!!! Never received a call though. Interviewed 11/9!

Edit: Corrected interview date

Last edited:
  • Love
OOS pre-II R! This hurts bc I thought my secondaries were very strong lolol but jokes on me

• Care
Caught the R. Now an Ohio State fan

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 14 users
Anyone know when the last Michigan Monday will be

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when the last Michigan Monday will be
If not next week it’ll be January 8th. They’re only interviewing until February 1st and don’t like to give less than a months notice. Think they’re interviewing less students this year, too.

If not next week it’ll be January 8th. They’re only interviewing until February 1st and don’t like to give less than a months notice. Think they’re interviewing less students this year, too.
actually they have since taken down the pdf with their interview dates, or at least the link takes me to an entirely different page. No idea what that means and don’t have the energy to care.

Haven't they historically sent II's until the last Monday of January? And I'm not sure why they would be interviewing less this year, tracker is about even with previous years right now.

Haven't they historically sent II's until the last Monday of January? And I'm not sure why they would be interviewing less this year, tracker is about even with previous years right now.
They also used to interview until the middle/end of February. I could see them still sending them after the break but definitely not after the 8th.