2023-2024 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who completed the secondary, does it still give you the option to submit the payment after you already submitted the payment? For example, I submitted the payment, but my application still says “Please click HERE to submit your $50.00 Secondary Application Fee”

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who completed the secondary, does it still give you the option to submit the payment after you already submitted the payment? For example, I submitted the payment, but my application still says “Please click HERE to submit your $50.00 Secondary Application Fee”
Same here, I already paid twice lol

So if I received a secondary with weak ties but stats above average is that a good sign? I submitted it today, I know the odds aren't great but I really want to go here lol.

Edit: I live in southern Ohio, have traveled to Kentucky many times, and my sibling goes to UK undergrad. 3.9 and 517

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
So if I received a secondary with weak ties but stats above average is that a good sign? I submitted it today, I know the odds aren't great but I really want to go here lol.

Edit: I live in southern Ohio, have traveled to Kentucky many times, and my sibling goes to UK undergrad. 3.9 and 517
They only send secondaries to about a fourth of applicants. The secondary to II ratio is pretty solid. If your secondary articulated how you want to serve Kentucky and the connections you have then I'd say you have a solid shot with those stats.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have paid and completed my secondary almost two weeks ago. It will be two weeks on Friday. I have not received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have paid and completed my secondary almost two weeks ago. It will be two weeks on Friday. I have not received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone else?
Yeah same thing happened to me. I ended up emailing them last week asking why, and they said they were focusing on the ED applications first. I got a confirmation email later that day, so they probably do it manually.

I got an email saying "On your application, we see that you were approved for the AMCAS fee waiver. Please submit a copy of the email granting your waiver so that we may proceed with your application." so I sent them a copy of my FAP email, they emailed me back saying that's not the fee waiver. I'm so confused... what am I supposed to send? did anyone else get this email?

I am still waiting on a complete email! It has been over two weeks. Anyone else have this issue?

I have a focus on rural health and got a secondary from them but I don't have any strong ties. Is it worth completing the secondary?

I have a focus on rural health and got a secondary from them but I don't have any strong ties. Is it worth completing the secondary?
I would say yes, considering most applicants historically don't receive a secondary from this school

Reactions: 1 users
+1 in-state II received! Completed on 02-AUG-2023

Last edited:
What did the confirmation email look like? I got one that just said they are in the process of reviewing apps titled UKOM application update a few weeks after submitting

I submitted 8/14 and still haven't gotten the complete email. Should I email them?

What did the confirmation email look like? I got one that just said they are in the process of reviewing apps titled UKOM application update a few weeks after submitting
I just received an application complete email after I submitted my secondary that was super short. The subject was just "Application Complete" and then it said my application was being screened for interview consideration and that they would be in touch in the next couple of weeks.

I just received an application complete email after I submitted my secondary that was super short. The subject was just "Application Complete" and then it said my application was being screened for interview consideration and that they would be in touch in the next couple of weeks.
When did you submit