2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any II's yet?
I forget where I saw, but somewhere in the portal or their website it said they start going out late August

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
How do we submit updates to our application? I have abstracts I want to submit but do not know how. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Man my heart dropped when I just got that email: “Opportunity to Participate in Future Medical Education Research (2023-2024)”; Me being dumb, I thought it was an II

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
Man my heart dropped when I just got that email: “Opportunity to Participate in Future Medical Education Research (2023-2024)”; Me being dumb, I thought it was an II
Bruh….Why did they do us like that?!

I was just about to post the same thing LOL what's the meaning of the email if we're not even attending yet :rolleyes:

I was just about to post the same thing LOL what's the meaning of the email if we're not even attending yet :rolleyes:
They're looking specifically at applicants

I had an email saying that my application was received last week and they would be in touch as soon as possible but still no secondary, did anyone else get this?
It took a little over a week for me to get mine after that email

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 II, LM 73, submitted 7/6 and complete 7/10! OOS but in-state ties! Very excited this was a solid reach for me and is a top choice

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Are they screening for secondaries? I thought they didn't.. but then I see a lot of us have not received a secondary invite

Are they screening for secondaries? I thought they didn't.. but then I see a lot of us have not received a secondary invite
They don’t screen. If it’s been a couple weeks since you’ve gotten verified I think it’s worth sending an email.

WOOO congrats on the II's!! If you haven't heard back thats okay too, I didn't hear back until jan my cycle. :)
Feel free to reach out with any q's and good luck everyone!

-kpsom ms3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Told someone I got an II and they asked stats… then said dang must’ve had something else stand out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Heyy everyone! Did anybody that hadn't received a secondary heard anything back yet? It's been awhile since I got my receipt of my application but haven't heard anything back

Heyy everyone! Did anybody that hadn't received a secondary heard anything back yet? It's been awhile since I got my receipt of my application but haven't heard anything back
I emailed bc I had not received a secondary, they told me that since I indicated I was retaking my MCAT, they will send a secondary once they get the results.

Reactions: 1 users
Also just found out what LM is and i'm 67.7? Did it on an online calculator

Does anyone know the #s for how many apply, II, then post-II A…
~8000 apply
~600 interviews
~50 matriculated

I don't have data on the number of accepted

Reactions: 1 users
~8000 apply
~600 interviews
~50 matriculated

I don't have data on the number of accepted
It was around 18.8% IS and 16.6% OOS last year

• Wow