2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Might be a dumb question, but is it even worth applying this late? I know the deadline is Feb 29th but I don’t want to waste money if it’s pointless.
I think you should! agree with wysdoc, it never hurts to apply!

Members don't see this ad.

when do you all thing we might hear something back if we're waitlisted/still waiting? i also agree that most of the decisions seem to be made on tuesday, so manifesting for us all!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the Frist College of Medicine is for profit or the tuition for the school?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if the Frist College of Medicine is for profit or the tuition for the school?

Wondering the same thing. I think it is, but I’m not sure. Anyone have any insight into how this might impact attending medical school here?

Hasn’t been announced yet, tuition was TBA during my interview day as well
1708956250599.png

Under review for an interview received this morning!

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck you’re gonna kill it! Would you mind asking when you were complete/under review?
Sure! I was complete sometime early-mid December and got the ii on 2/7. But my friend complete on the same date just got one last Friday so I think it’s pretty variable.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those getting WL, what was your LM? Sorry to see all the WL but they might still be wanting to interview more folks (possibly everyone) before they start accepting.

Reactions: 1 users
For those getting WL, what was your LM? Sorry to see all the WL but they might still be wanting to interview more folks (possibly everyone) before they start accepting.
I was waitlisted 2/13 after interviewing 2/2 and my LM is a 69. Hoping for the best over here🥹

Sounds like they are starting to review their WL'd applicants and making decisions. Exciting!

Rejected, II 2/9. Really disappointed because I thought my interview went really well…

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Primary: 10/30/2023
Secondary: 11/28/2023
Under Review: 01/02/2024
Interview Invitation: 01/10/2024
Interview Date: 02/09/2024
02/26/2024 WL
“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners.”(Roman 5:8)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
CONGRATS!!!!! Quick question if you don't mind - did you send any letters of intent or interest or updates after being waitlisted?
nope sent nothing! i was actually gonna send a letter of interest today but got the A before I could send anything

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone asked about the for-profit status? If not, I'll call them tmrw.