2023-2024 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if anyone had to take a wild guess how many do you think there are still on the AL list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the email requesting me to fill out the AL Response form if I am still wishing to remain on AL list or be removed! Literally nearly passed away when I saw an email from them. Good information on there though! Good luck to everyone on the list!
+1

Withdrew from the alt list- good luck to anyone waiting to hear back 🫶

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A. I hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Got an A 15 minutes ago! AMCAS hasn't updated yet so I can't PTE yet on CYMS but I'm sure it'll update soon.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AL 3/18. Yes through email. Literally did a high pitched scream while I was brushing my teeth.

Cat Working GIF

^Live footage of me hitting F5 on gmail every 5 seconds

I'm surprised not more A's were posted! Perhaps more movement to come throughout the week?

Is there an accepted student groupme? I just got off the waitlist this morning (for those about to ask, January interview, 10:00 am this morning, OOS).

Reactions: 1 users
Is there an accepted student groupme? I just got off the waitlist this morning (for those about to ask, January interview, 10:00 am this morning, OOS).
Congrats on the A! 🎉

You're invited to my new group 'Albany Medical College Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

For those of you who are accepted, does the class seem pretty full already? I hope they do another round of acceptances from AL list soon :(

Withdrawing my A here! For reference, got accepted off the WL on 5/1. Good luck everyone :)

Has anyone tried reaching out to admissions to see if the class is pretty set or not?

+1 OOS A as of 5/16 (I accepted) and my friend got in on 5/17 (He's not sure yet)

Should I give up hope :( do you think anyone else plans to withdraw? sigh
I reached out for the health corp program but they told me that we might get more info closer to matriculation, as they select the applicants of this program from the AL… I am still in the AL but working on my reapplication now as we speak lol