2022-2023 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! Is there anyway someone can post the secondary portal url? I can’t find the secondary email 😭

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
B978F876-D8FB-44D4-8552-EF82F40F5437.jpeg

Looks like some MSTP ii were sent out! Let’s hope RD is sent over the next couple days as well!

Reactions: 3 users
Still nothing?? No more IIs or Rs?
Wild speculation: last year, the first IIs went to OOS students about ten days after they held their white coat ceremony. This year's white coat ceremony was a little bit later (IIRC, around Aug 30?), so I feel it will be very soon.

Reactions: 1 users
how are we feeling do we think tomorrow is going to be the day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it usually take this long for UW to begin sending out IIs?
Last year the first ones went out right at the beginning of Sept (OOS)… maybe this year they waited for the IS apps which is why it’s taking forever, who knows. I feel like it’s gotta be sometime this week though. Fingers crossed

Ok so, first IIs were sent:

2021: Sept 2, Thursday
2020: Sept 30, Wednesday
2019: Aug 27, Tuesday
2018: Sept 5, Wednesday

Seems like it changes every cycle. I can not predict it and I am losing my mind.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Ok so, first IIs were sent:

2021: Sept 2, Thursday
2020: Sept 30, Wednesday
2019: Aug 27, Tuesday
2018: Sept 5, Wednesday

Seems like it changes every cycle. I can not predict it and I am losing my mind.
They didn’t want 2020 to feel alone anymore so they were like let’s have another late start of invites

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Current M1, happy to answer questions! Feel free to ask on this thread or PM.

I was OOS non-traditional, lower MCAT, avg GPA, and received my II mid-September

Reactions: 4 users
They tweeted an hour ago that the first IIs will be sent out this week!! :hilarious:

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Got the II today at 3:00pm CST!! IS applicant.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Got the II today at 3:00pm CST!! IS applicant.

WHOOOO congrats!! You’re gonna crush it!!

Out of curiosity, what date ranges were offered? Was it still broken into small parts across three days like some of the years past?

• Care
WHOOOO congrats!! You’re gonna crush it!!

Out of curiosity, what date ranges were offered? Was it still broken into small parts across three days like some of the years past?
Thank you so much!! :) Made this account just to update everyone since I know we've all been waiting so long for the II's haha. & Yes! It was pre-scheduled for me across three days next week: Wednesday 10/05 - Friday 10/07. I have some say in when the one-on-one interview is, but the one-hour group interview and one-hour curriculum session are already set between those days.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II received earlier today!! complete end of july

When were y'all complete if you do not mind me asking

good luck everyone interviewing tomorrow! yall will all do amazing ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry to be checking in late. I am an IS applicant who received an interview invite on 9/26. I completed my interview on 10/7. Looking back at my records I was complete on 8/25 (the first day IS applicants could submit).

Sorry to be checking in late. I am an IS applicant who received an interview invite on 9/26. I completed my interview on 10/7. Looking back at my records I was complete on 8/25 (the first day IS applicants could submit).
Congrats and Goodluck. What are your stats like.

Congrats and Goodluck. What are your stats like.

Thank you! I have a 3.82 GPA and in all truthfulness my MCAT is near the bottom of what they accepted last year per MSAR. However, I am a non-traditional applicant and I have pretty extensive healthcare experience.

I was gonna say homie I am in multiple threads with you and you are killin' the game, congrats!

I appreciate that! Truly way better responses than I was expecting to get so I am quite surprised.

Does anyone know when UW sends decisions post-interview?

MSAR says that the earliest acceptance notification date is Nov. 14 which would be approximately 4 weeks after the first interviews were completed. At the end of their interview FAQ they state decisions may take 4-8 weeks and that you are allowed to contact admissions for an update if you have not heard back within the 8 week timeframe.