2022-2023 University of Pikeville College of Osteopathic Medicine (UP-KYCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what did you end up doing? i see the same thing so i'm confused

I ended up not addressing that part and just answered the prompt as it appears in the place where you type your response.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone getting multiple emails saying their application is complete and ready for review?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone getting multiple emails saying their application is complete and ready for review?
+1 I was definitely confused since I already had one in June. Hopefully decisions are being made

Reactions: 1 users
+1 I was definitely confused since I already had one in June. Hopefully decisions are being made

I just got the same email for a third time. The last one I had was when I submitted the application back in June.

I just got the same email for a third time. The last one I had was when I submitted the application back in June.
I think II's went out mid August last year. Hopefully they're preparing to send out a wave of them. Best of luck to everyone!

Lmao I spoke to soon +1 also just got the same complete email

I sent an email to admissions. Will let you all know if I get a response.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got it too! Hopefully this is a good sign for a potential interview

@Medscigirl @Tgfu34 @OMTMed67 my apologies for the tag but was scrolling previous threads and noticed this question is thrown around a lot, do you guys know what the GPA/MCAT Cutoff is for interview?

Anyone keep getting "application complete" emails? I've gotten three so far since I submitted my secondary last month

Anyone keep getting "application complete" emails? I've gotten three so far since I submitted my secondary last month
Yes, we’re hoping it means interviews soon

Based on last year's thread, they began receiving II's around mid August

Well 2 years ago was when COVID was still pretty crazy, right? I think that whole cycle was slightly delayed

Well 2 years ago was when COVID was still pretty crazy, right? I think that whole cycle was slightly delayed
Based off how slow ARCOM is currently idk what’s going on with half the schools 😂

Based off how slow ARCOM is currently idk what’s going on with half the schools 😂
This is my first cycle and it's definitely has been a weird one. I'm still waiting on secondaries from a handful of schools while I've two interviews scheduled. Just praying to get in somewhere so I have a safety net and can kind of stop this nonsense lol

This is my first cycle and it's definitely has been a weird one. I'm still waiting on secondaries from a handful of schools while I've two interviews scheduled. Just praying to get in somewhere so I have a safety net and can kind of stop this nonsense lol
Haha I don’t even have any interviews yet? Where were yours? Just got LECOM secondary so praying for something there

Haha I don’t even have any interviews yet? Where were yours? Just got LECOM secondary so praying for something there
ACOM and UIWSOM. But to be honest I'm not too sure how I got them so early. I'm not high stats I just think I have good experiences and was able to articulate them well with my short essays and PS. I'm sure you'll hear from some schools soon I believe this is the month where most schools start popping out II's

ACOM and UIWSOM. But to be honest I'm not too sure how I got them so early. I'm not high stats I just think I have good experiences and was able to articulate them well with my short essays and PS. I'm sure you'll hear from some schools soon I believe this is the month where most schools start popping out II's
Hoping to get one from UIWSOM, 498 MCAT here up from a 496

Hoping to get one from UIWSOM, 498 MCAT here up from a 496
I think you'll get one. They just started sending II's last week, and more should come next week. I believe you'll hear from them soon.

I think you'll get one. They just started sending II's last week, and more should come next week. I believe you'll hear from them soon.
Here’s to hoping from here and UIWSOM!

@Medscigirl @Tgfu34 @OMTMed67 my apologies for the tag but was scrolling previous threads and noticed this question is thrown around a lot, do you guys know what the GPA/MCAT Cutoff is for interview?
Found it!!

Candidates with a cumulative and science GPA >3.2 are most competitive for an interview. Candidates with an MCAT score of >498 and with a score of >123 on each sub-set are most competitive for an interview.

Interview Invite just now!

Will be conducted via zoom. Don’t have a date yet.

In-state | 507 | 3.9 | solid ECs

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
What did your status change to?

My status just says “complete” but when I go into the UPIKE portal and click on the interview tab, it has “congratulations, I am delighted into inform you that you are invited to interview….”

In the interview portal it says interviews will be in person, but the email I just received says it will be online via zoom.

My status just says “complete” but when I go into the UPIKE portal and click on the interview tab, it has “congratulations, I am delighted into inform you that you are invited to interview….”

In the interview portal it says interviews will be in person, but the email I just received says it will be online via zoom.
Did you receive the multiple complete emails that people were mentioning in the previous posts in this thread?

Did you receive the multiple complete emails that people were mentioning in the previous posts in this thread?

I read in this thread that 3 complete emails have been sent. I received two: one on 8/5 and another on 8/4. My MCAT score didn’t come out until 8/1, so I suspect that’s why I didn’t receive the earlier complete email.

I read in this thread that 3 complete emails have been sent. I received two: one on 8/5 and another on 8/4. My MCAT score didn’t come out until 8/1, so I suspect that’s why I didn’t receive the earlier complete email.
hmmmm so maybe multiple complete emails is a good sign?

just one person got an interview invite today?

hmmmm so maybe multiple complete emails is a good sign?

Maybe so! I just set up my interview. It will be via zoom on August 23, so it sounds like they are going to be moving fairly quickly.

Maybe so! I just set up my interview. It will be via zoom on August 23, so it sounds like they are going to be moving fairly quickly.
haha now my anxiety spikes more!