2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long does it take to get a secondary received/complete email? Haven’t gotten anything except my receipt haha
I got the email a day after the payment receipt!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
How long does it take to get a secondary received/complete email? Haven’t gotten anything except my receipt haha
Mine came the next day (about 36 hours later)- it went to my spam folder though

Can anyone speak to the differences between North Philly campus and St.Lukes campus
I read in previous years' threads.... seems like odds-wise, it is harder to get into St Luke given that it only has 40 spots. If some people are applying to Temple b/c of LizzyM score/recommendation, then is applying to St Luke a mistake?

Members don't see this ad :)
If I elect to not upload my ACT score, should I just leave this section blank or indicate that I took the ACT and just not report a score?

This is the first time I've seen this SAT/ACT question. I'm a nontrad so I took those tests over 10 years ago... I don't even know where I would go to find the results, and I certainly don't remember them. I obviously don't want to lie and say I took neither. Would just putting "Unk." for all the score values suffice, since they say it's optional (despite requiring a selection of an answer)?
What did you end up doing for this?

Is Temple's secondary portal always this laggy? Submitted everything and hopefully the lag didn't cause any mistakes

Bit of a niche question, but does anyone know if the Doctoring Colleges are exclusive to the Philadelphia campus, or are there some at the Bethlehem campus?

So i am really finding it hard to differentiate between both campuses and what they offer. I am not a resident of Philly so i am not exactly sure what to look out for. Can anyone help??

So i am really finding it hard to differentiate between both campuses and what they offer. I am not a resident of Philly so i am not exactly sure what to look out for. Can anyone help??

Look at their website

So for differences, I would say St. Luke's is a smaller class size (~40), mostly rotating at one hospital, a small town feel, and you get lectures from the same doctors who you do clinical rotations with at the same hospital system.

Haha I always talk about community for Why Us medical school, not sure why they just didn't combine 1) and 2) into a single question

Does anyone know whether the interviews are in person or online? Their website doesn't make it super clear.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted to Bethlehem campus today! Will post updates when they come!

Does anyone know whether the interviews are in person or online? Their website doesn't make it super clear.
The website mentions, "For applicants under consideration for the St. Luke’s Regional Campus, interviews will be held with St. Luke’s faculty members in Bethlehem." I would assume the same can be said for the North Philly campus but maybe not. No real point in stressing about it now, hopefully once II come out, those that get them can clarify.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS Secondary received 7/18, submitted 7/28, completion confirmation email sent 8/3. Anyone with similar dates receive II yet?

OOS Secondary received 7/18, submitted 7/28, completion confirmation email sent 8/3. Anyone with similar dates receive II yet?
I don't think anyone has received an II yet

Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys how long did it take to receive a secondary here?

If anyone is curious, first II reported last year was September 5th

Reactions: 12 users
OOS, RD, 4.0 GPA, and 507 MCAT - submitted secondary/complete on 7/13 and haven't gotten any updates

Is anyone else getting a "There was an error, please see the system administrator!" message when they try to log into the portal?

Is anyone else getting a "There was an error, please see the system administrator!" message when they try to log into the portal?
I was just coming here to ask this as well. This portal does not like my information at all. I can't access my account at all sadly.

I had that error several weeks ago and after a quiet panic that this was an indirect way of saying I'd gotten the R, I emailed admissions - ultimately what seems to have happened was that my previous Temple account got tangled with my current med-school-app account.

If you've tried using a different browser/incognito and you're still having issues, shoot them an email. They were very patient/helpful.

II just now- IS, complete 7/29, 73 LM

Reactions: 4 users
II came in at midnight! OOS but strong ties, complete 7/25, 66 LM, URM

Reactions: 8 users
Congrats to those who received an II!!!!

Quick question about lingo. When folks say "complete", is that when they submitted the app or when they received the complete email?

Quick question about lingo. When folks say "complete", is that when they submitted the app or when they received the complete email?
complete email. you can still submit a secondary with pending LORs, MCAT, casper, etc. They just won’t review it until everything is in (when you are “complete”)

Congrats to those getting interviews, how exciting. Has anyone received an interview for the Temple St. Luke's/Bethlehem campus?

complete email. you can still submit a secondary with pending LORs, MCAT, casper, etc. They just won’t review it until everything is in (when you are “complete”)
Thanks for the clarification!

II received today at around 3am! OOS, secondary completed on 7/20. Interviewed here last year and was waitlisted so I'm super excited to get another chance :)

Reactions: 5 users
IS II right now at 3 am. Complete 7/14. For those that scheduled interviews yesterday, where is the link in TUPortal?

II at 3 am. was sent to spam :cautious:. complete 7/21.

• Wow
thank you for posting this. i too found my II in my spam just now. IS complete 07/29
Just wanted to know if somehow we miss checking spam emails, at least the II would be there in the portal? I check portal every week....I am afraid if I have missed any emails

IS II right now at 3 am. Complete 7/14. For those that scheduled interviews yesterday, where is the link in TUPortal?
There should be an alert for completion in the middle of the home page, and another link on the bottom to schedule an interview

Just wanted to know if somehow we miss checking spam emails, at least the II would be there in the portal? I check portal every week....I am afraid if I have missed any emails
My secondary portal does not show any indication of a II. It is only accessible through the new TU portal they send you in the II email

That is quite alarming. I wish there was another way to check in case we do miss an email that goes to spam.

Do I have any St. Luke’s applicants with me here?

It looks like the IIs so far have gone to Philadelphia applicants! I get the vibe that they’re separate enough that St. Luke’s might send IIs independently, but I could be totally wrong.

I visited the St. Luke’s Hospital in Bethlehem this past weekend while on my way to a concert in Allentown. Very lovely place, and one of my top choices! Super hoping to get an interview there!

When I received the confirmation email saying my app was complete