2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys know if there was a Second Look day for students accepted to St. Luke's campus? And if so, how to access the slides/recordings? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys know if there was a Second Look day for students accepted to St. Luke's campus? And if so, how to access the slides/recordings? Thanks in advance!
Look on the drop box, that’s where the slides from the Philly campus second look day are

Members don't see this ad :)
Look on the drop box, that’s where the slides from the Philly campus second look day are
Thanks for the response. I did look on the drop box especially after there was mention of it in this thread, but nothing. I'm assuming that's for the Philadelphia campus.

Is there an accepted students group chat for St. Luke’s campus to get to know eachother?

Just called admissions, and they said that accepted student page information should be created and relayed to everyone within the next day or two! The current page by MCATbros is not the official page so don't join that lol. There should be an email officially from Temple for finding a roommate and meeting other classmates so look out for that!
Has the page been created?

Reactions: 1 users
Are there any future St. Luke’s students here? I can make a group me if y’all are interested. Please like this message.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You're invited to my new group 'LKSOM St. Luke’s' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Here is a link to the group me for LKSOM St. Luke’s!

Has anyone who interviewed in March gotten off the waitlist yet?

• Dislike
Has anyone received any information about any Facebook groups or GroupMes for the Philly campus?

Just got in off the waitlist an hour ago!, I am so happy and I've cried twice I couldn't believe it!! I have already accepted and will be attending as Temple was my first choice! Everyone on the WL keep holding onto hope, I never thought I would get in and I was put on WL in January! :giggle:

Also to give people more info: my AMCAS did update last night at 6PM but I did not check, it lists the time when it is updated and it said May 9th at 6PM. I chose Temple as my first choice on the survey they sent out last month and I sent a LOI in April!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Just got in off the waitlist an hour ago!, I am so happy and I've cried twice I couldn't believe it!! I have already accepted and will be attending as Temple was my first choice! Everyone on the WL keep holding onto hope, I never thought I would get in and I was put on WL in January! :giggle:

Also to give people more info: my AMCAS did update last night at 6PM but I did not check, it lists the time when it is updated and it said May 9th at 6PM. I chose Temple as my first choice on the survey they sent out last month and I sent a LOI in April!
So happy for you!!!!

• Love
did anyone else get off the waitlist today? will there be more movement next week?

withdrew my A and scholarship. loved this school, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
I emailed them about a Facebook page and they have not answered. Does someone want to make a GroupMe for now?
There's a facebook group and groupme created by the Student Orientation leaders. I don't think I can send the Facebook link but it's "Lewis Katz School of Medicine Class of 2027" and it also has the google doc to find a roommate!

There's a facebook group and groupme created by the Student Orientation leaders. I don't think I can send the Facebook link but it's "Lewis Katz School of Medicine Class of 2027" and it also has the google doc to find a roommate!
Thank you! Can you send the link to the groupme?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your financial aid package? I just got an A yesterday but wondering what the turnaround looks like. Also has anyone that got off the WL been awarded scholarships yet?

I got an email from admissions saying that today an email for all accepted students will be going out that includes the FB group and to connect us to orientation leaders.

Reactions: 3 users
I got an email from admissions saying that today an email for all accepted students will be going out that includes the FB group and to connect us to orientation leaders.
Just wondering if anyone got the email. I didn’t…

Has anyone been admitted into the Facebook group yet? My request has been pending for awhile now.

Does the class look like it’s full yet? Am I checking my AMCAS daily for nothing :(

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your financial aid package? I just got an A yesterday but wondering what the turnaround looks like. Also has anyone that got off the WL been awarded scholarships yet?
Does anybody know the answer to this ^^^ Just got the A today!

Reactions: 1 users