2022-2023 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II received today! complete 7/22
congratulations!! did you receive email earlier saying "Your application is under consideration" or just a straight II? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Damn, looks like it’s all over for me complete mid early July. Congrats to everyone who go A/II thus far!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what the interview format is here? Just signed up and noticed it’s 5 hours long!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what the interview format is here? Just signed up and noticed it’s 5 hours long!
Congratulations on your interview! Yours could be in a different order, but this was the rundown for me: morning welcome 9:30-10:15, Focus interview (fit for Rush) 10:30-11, campus tour 11:15-11:45, open-file interview (traditional) 12-12:30, afternoon info sessions 1-2:30. Felt only slightly grilled in the Focus interview, open-file was wonderful, and the students/faculty make the rest of the day really pleasant.

Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED!!! Non-trad, reapplicant, first acceptance. Stunned and SO grateful. Good luck to everyone awaiting a decision today!!

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Interviewed week of 11/07, anyone else remember hearing that we’d get our decision today?

Accepted by email, 5:45 EST. Interviewed 11/9. So ecstatic, I am in love with this school

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
got the under consideration email , complete november beginning. good sign?

Reactions: 1 users
What a useless email they just sent.

• Haha
Woohoo I’m still under consideration thanks Rush!

did everyone who got one also get a similar email in late october/early november?

Oh no. Neuroticism time because I didn't get the email
i think they’re just sent every x weeks post your submission! so everyone would get them different weeks depending on when they applied? (speculation)

Reactions: 6 users
did everyone who got one also get a similar email in late october/early november?
Nope. This is the first email that I've ever received from them after completion.

When I last applied in 2020 to RMC, they didn't send me anything once my application was complete. No hold, no II, no "please be patient we are still reviewing," and no R.

Nope. This is the first email that I've ever received from them after completion.

When I last applied in 2020 to RMC, they didn't send me anything once my application was complete. No hold, no II, no "please be patient we are still reviewing," and no R.
they ghosted you? :/

Received the "Still Under Review" email from Rush in late October but not this one! Still no updates otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
hello! are there any current students at Rush that are willing to answer a couple of questions if I DM them? trying to get non-ambassadors to answer my questions as i understand their role adds a lil more bias to their responses. thank you.

hello! are there any current students at Rush that are willing to answer a couple of questions if I DM them? trying to get non-ambassadors to answer my questions as i understand their role adds a lil more bias to their responses. thank you.
DM me.

Offer goes out to anyone else as well.

Any idea how late they are scheduling out interviews at this point?

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
interviewed on 11/16, does anyone else recall hearing we’d get a decision today?

Their email after the secondary said we usually send an II about 2 weeks before the interview and that most OOS students interview in January or later. Right?

Just got the WL email today, interviewed on 11/16

I def felt iffy about this one since I didn’t feel confident about my performance in my 2nd interview. Good luck to everyone else in the process, hope you all get good news today

• Care
Submitted primary 6/29, verified 7/29, submitted secondaries Aug. 8th...still haven't heard back...am I out of luck at this point? Should I send a letter of interest?

Reactions: 3 users
Submitted primary 6/29, verified 7/29, submitted secondaries Aug. 8th...still haven't heard back...am I out of luck at this point? Should I send a letter of interest?
no. Send an update letter but not LOI without an II.

Same situation here

How many update letters is too much 😅 I want to send another but it would be my third..

I basically had the same timeline as you last cycle. Got an II in Jan, interviewed in Feb, accepted in March.

Reactions: 3 users
OOS A received as well! My first MD acceptance so I’m stoked!!!

• Love