2022-2023 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Despite this outcome, you're still doing an amazing job, Thiccy!
Thank you, FilmDoctor! I like being transparent to others. Getting an R anywhere doesn't define who you are! On to the next school! Good luck to all and congrats on those who got A's here! :D :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed in 11/2. i probably shouldn’t be expecting anything right?😭

If the email says you application remains under review and they’ll let me know when a decision is reached, that’s a waitlist right?

If the email says you application remains under review and they’ll let me know when a decision is reached, that’s a waitlist right?
Yes, check your portal there’s an option to accept your position on the waitlist or not

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you, FilmDoctor! I like being transparent to others. Getting an R anywhere doesn't define who you are! On to the next school! Good luck to all and congrats on those who got A's here! :D :)
No it doesn’t define you and it means you’re one step closer to being accepted into the best fit for YOU! You’re having an unreal cycle and I know you’ll go on to do great things 😊

• Care
10/19 nothing yet

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A via email!! Interviewed on 9/12 and OOS. Congrats to everyone who got an A (ps: do we know if the deposit is refundable to save our seat?)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed on 9/21 but got no decision email. Did anyone with this interview date get a decision?

Interviewed 9/16 and no decision. Dubious vibes. The work day is young, however. I imagine we'll hear something by 5pm EST.

A via email!! Interviewed on 9/12 and OOS. Congrats to everyone who got an A (ps: do we know if the deposit is refundable to save our seat?)

In the acceptance instructions form, it says it’s refundable but we would have to submit a form by May 1st

In the acceptance instructions form, it says it’s refundable and due by May 1st. From my understanding, we only have to submit the statement of acceptance form right now to save our seat
I couldn’t accept the form without paying— I think that blurb means that any request for a refund is due by May 1st

Can any current students comment on a typically weekly schedule? Are classes mandatory, and are videos provided online if they’re filmed? Thank you in advance 😁

Reactions: 1 user
Can any current students comment on a typically weekly schedule? Are classes mandatory, and are videos provided online if they’re filmed? Thank you in advance 😁
This was answered earlier in this thread, they aren’t mandatory and they are recorded!

Still nothing. Not expecting an A at this point but perhaps I will be surprised.

• Love
Withdrew my application and my Interview Invite. Good luck to all!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
What do we think this means (if anything) for those who had early interviews & no decisions yet? Especially bc some rejections & waitlists were sent out... ? Also when do we think we will hear? Do u think its a 1x per month and we have to wait until late december ? 😵‍💫

• Sad
How does one simply reject thiccy

• Hmm
oos ii received today! complete on 8/3 did not have the CASPer issue. very excited! i am wondering if anyone has had any experience contacting them about scheduling an interview on an alternative date cause the two they have available on the portal rn are soon and are too short notice for me to make them work (ik how important iis are but sadly im not being dramatic in saying that i rly cannot make any dates that week). will it look bad for me to reach out and say the dates dont work? do i need to give a reason? i couldnt find info about how/who to contact about scheduling issues. im so excited but now stressed about this :/

Last edited:
What do we think this means (if anything) for those who had early interviews & no decisions yet? Especially bc some rejections & waitlists were sent out... ? Also when do we think we will hear? Do u think its a 1x per month and we have to wait until late december ? 😵‍💫
Wondering the same... I interviewed on 9/26 but haven't heard back yet

• Care
For those of you who received decisions, roughly what time did you receive the email?

when are mid october interviewers expecting decision? think we're reaching the limit of the 4-6 week timeframe

Has anyone who received the casper-incomplete email gotten an ii?

When do we think they'll send the next batch of decisions?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone who received the casper-incomplete email gotten an ii?
Not me!

I'm focusing on the fact that they said they had sent out < 50% of their IIs at that time. I feel like we've got a chance still.

Reactions: 4 users
Not me!

I'm focusing on the fact that they said they had sent out < 50% of their IIs at that time. I feel like we've got a chance still.
theyve only sent out 50% of II at this point of time?where did they say this? Thanks!

Hey Everyone! I'm interviewing this week and was wondering if anyone would share their experience, good or bad. I saw the famous Mcathiccy's review of the interview day but was hoping for other perspectives to help prepare. Thank you! Good luck to everyone waiting for A's!

Is this the school that requires some people to do a second round of interviews

Hey Everyone! I'm interviewing this week and was wondering if anyone would share their experience, good or bad. I saw the famous Mcathiccy's review of the interview day but was hoping for other perspectives to help prepare. Thank you! Good luck to everyone waiting for A's!
My experience was pretty identical to MCAThiccy's in terms of general questions! It was one faculty member and one student and both were incredibly conversational and really kind as opposed to just a Q&A style format. Besides the typical why medicine or why Netter questions, I was asked about my specific secondary responses and to elaborate more on them. Good luck on your interview, you'll do great!

Do any of y’all think there will be another admissions decision wave before Christmas?

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone heard about whether we're getting admissions decisions post II before winter break?

• Care
I interviewed this month and had a really great experience - willing to answer questions that anyone has! They said 8 weeks till we hear back . . . gonna be a struggle

I interviewed this month and had a really great experience - willing to answer questions that anyone has! They said 8 weeks till we hear back . . . gonna be a struggle
its been 10+ weeks for me
Sad Morgan Freeman GIF by Laff

• Care