2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i wonder if everyone who gets As gets calls and rest get deffered. I thought they did email for both but this cycle is whack

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Where was the call from? I missed a call from a 740 number but that's from ohio
Got a call from a number in my state lol (which is very far from Chicago lmao). I thought it was gonna be a spam call but decided to pick up just in case. Thank goodness i did.

i wonder if everyone who gets As gets calls and rest get deffered. I thought they did email for both but this cycle is whack
might be possible they don't even release defers today, they just call for these A's and everyone else assumes defer, or maybe more A's come out later.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call just now! Interviewed early Sept.

Just got out of class. Missed a call at 3:37 from in state which is far from Chicago. Could be just one of the oh so many spam calls I get on a daily basis. I guess I'm in the waiting game with you all...let us know when the emails arrive for the A's.

Just got out of class. Missed a call at 3:37 from in state which is far from Chicago. Could be just one of the oh so many spam calls I get on a daily basis. I guess I'm in the waiting game with you all...let us know when the emails arrive for the A's.
Mine came pretty quick after the call. Maybe like 15 mins ish

Someone here said they accept under 1/3 of the class in this wave. Say they do a conservative 1/4, that's like ~100 accepted students in this round based on the spreadsheet. Sounds like a lot of calls to make tbh but what do i know lmao

Got the call about 30 min ago :-,) this is my top choice, I cannot believe it

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OH MY GOD JUST GOT THE A EMAIL, LOVE SOSA BABY LETS GOOO

Reactions: 9 users
accepted by email!!! interviewed 9/07

Reactions: 3 users
I JUST GOT IN. I thought they had finished and I was going to have to wait further. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE. NO phone call. just an email.

Reactions: 5 users
Got the A!!!

Feinberg was a school I hadn't considered until I was building my school list. It quickly rose to be one of my top choices!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just a couple of notes:
1) When the M2s call, sometimes they're using their own phones, so area codes from all over
2) At least in past years, most of the class came in after receiving deferrals. So if you get the "D" hang in there!!!!

To offset some of the reporting bias (at least, I hope it's reporting bias and not just that I suck that bad), I got the deferral today after an August interview. Stung a little harder since I missed a very badly timed spam call (which at the time I wasn't sure was spam) about 20 minutes before the deferral email. Congrats to those that got acceptances! I hope to join you in March :p

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
I got a youll get your decision at the end email, is that the deferred decision? Which limbo is worse, deferred or wl?

I got a youll get your decision at the end email, is that the deferred decision? Which limbo is worse, deferred or wl?
Yes, this is a deferral. A WL is definitely worse, though, as I believe most interviewees are deferred at this stage, with some chances of an outright acceptance in Feb/March. Whereas a WL is a limbo with no end date, and it is harder to get an acceptance at this point. Hope this helps!

On my interview date (Nov 6 or 8th, I forget) they told us we just made the cutoff for this wave & could expect to hear back at the end of the month/early December. I didn’t get anything today — maybe more calls/emails tomorrow?

On my interview date (Nov 6 or 8th, I forget) they told us we just made the cutoff for this wave & could expect to hear back at the end of the month/early December. I didn’t get anything today — maybe more calls/emails tomorrow?
check ur spam just in case

To offset some of the reporting bias (at least, I hope it's reporting bias and not just that I suck that bad), I got the deferral today after an August interview. Stung a little harder since I missed a very badly timed spam call (which at the time I wasn't sure was spam) about 20 minutes before the deferral email. Congrats to those that got acceptances! I hope to join you in March :p
Also deferred. Fingers crossed for March. Good luck

Does anyone know what is their post II acceptance rate?

Congrats to all that were accepted! Quick question for you all--did you submit a letter of continued interest and/or update letter after your interview?

Congrats to all that were accepted! Quick question for you all--did you submit a letter of continued interest and/or update letter after your interview?
submitted a letter of continued interest a few weeks after

wrote a very lengthy love letter to them as advised by one of my interviewers. Its probably only gonna be seen by adcom prior to making the next round of decisions. In my case, i was told they'd see it the week following my interview. They definitely love them but only do it if its actually your top choice

II last night, complete early July. Sent an update letter on Thanksgiving. Best of luck to everyone!

Has anyone who has been accepted gotten an email yet regarding their Northwestern email, ID, etc? Essentially the stuff needed to submit the financial aid documents.

Has anyone who has been accepted gotten an email yet regarding their Northwestern email, ID, etc? Essentially the stuff needed to submit the financial aid documents.
Nah I haven’t yet. In the same boat

When are they scheduling interviews?
They had some slots for this week and two slots for next week and that was all I saw in December, and I didn't even look and see if they had January before scheduling.

Any updates on this?
If you haven't received your credentials yet (which I don't think anyone has), you can still submit the documents. Just use your AAMC ID number instead for whatever documents (actually specify that it is your AAMC ID) and use the email you used on AMCAS.

update: credentials are out now

Last edited:
Is anyone able to log into CAESAR? Im stuck in an infinity glitch loading screen lol

Reactions: 1 users