2022-2023 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got a request for a post II follow-up. Is that normal? Interviewed on 9/13
May be they want to clarify something before making final decision on your file.

Members don't see this ad.

if no one made a group chat for admitted people, I'm down to make one lol what do you guys prefer, disc or groupme? or if you have a better alternative app, feel free to share

Members don't see this ad :)
got the A today as well, through call. I interviewed on 9/22. I also am 4th quartile casper!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
The deposit is non refundable right? I emailed but never got a response back. I still have interviews coming up so I really don’t want to waste $500 but I feel like I need to if I want to get my preferred location.

The deposit is non refundable right? I emailed but never got a response back. I still have interviews coming up so I really don’t want to waste $500 but I feel like I need to if I want to get my preferred location.
im p sure its NON-refundable!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For people still waiting on IIs, should our status say complete or forwarded for review?

I interview in a week.. Any tips? Very nervous and this is my top DO school. Also, to those who have interviews coming up/will in the future… They said that we’ll hear back within a month after the interview!!!!

I interview in a week.. Any tips? Very nervous and this is my top DO school. Also, to those who have interviews coming up/will in the future… They said that we’ll hear back within a month after the interview!!!!
the interview is closed file, so expect it to be more on the conversational side and be sure to bring in any activities you did to support your answers!

Bit late to the party (apologies for lurking).

II on 9/22.

LM 69.1.

Also late to the party but here to share where I am at.

503 MCAT, 3.63 cGPA w upward trend, research exp, volunteering, on 2nd gap year as of now.

Completed app 8/28, interviewed 9/28 and still waiting. I have a feeling they may release the next batch of A's 8/24 based on the pattern in the thread.

good luck and hang in there to everyone still waiting!!

edit: IS and URM

Reactions: 1 user
I would sell a kidney and my left big toe for an interview invite at this point

Reactions: 3 users
I am wondering if the people who interviewed from 9/26 - 9/30 will hear back today.

I’m still waiting to hear back from a 9/23 Interview, hope today is the day.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the A call! Interviewed 9/22, LM 70.1. Will be withdrawing it so I hope it goes to one of you. Good luck with your cycles!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Also just got the A call . Interviewed 9/27, LM 70 and Canadian. Woohoo

Reactions: 4 users
My heart almost leaped out of my chest when I read the first sentence and it was this lmaooo

"Dear,

We invite you to join us Thursday, November 3, at 6:00pm (Eastern) for a webinar on diversity, equity, and inclusion at the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

Our panel discussion will feature our students and their experiences at the College.

This webinar is intended for applicants to the College of Osteopathic Medicine and anyone interested in learning more about these topics."

• Okay...
Reactions: 12 users
My heart almost leaped out of my chest when I read the first sentence and it was this lmaooo

"Dear,

We invite you to join us Thursday, November 3, at 6:00pm (Eastern) for a webinar on diversity, equity, and inclusion at the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

Our panel discussion will feature our students and their experiences at the College.

This webinar is intended for applicants to the College of Osteopathic Medicine and anyone interested in learning more about these topics."
OMG SAME :rolleyes: