2022-2023 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II

Members don't see this ad.

On the AMP portal, I have all green check marks and it says my application is ready. Still haven't gotten a complete email from them, its been some time. Does this mean I am complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
On the AMP portal, I have all green check marks and it says my application is ready. Still haven't gotten a complete email from them, its been some time. Does this mean I am complete?
Did you click complete on that very last page? I made that mistake once. You could also call the admissions office, I did because they didn't have my LORs checked off and they fixed my issue for me quick.

Yes, I got an email saying my application is received, so I assume so!
Did you click complete on that very last page? I made that mistake once. You could also call the admissions office, I did because they didn't have my LORs checked off and they fixed my issue for me quick.

II!! technically OOS but live here now sooo IS??? kidna?? IDK I'm just so excited. :) Any insight on what to expect for the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Got an R today from here lmao

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 9/23 and got the email today that they didn’t get to my file this week. Hopefully I’ll hear something next week

Interviewed 23rd and got the A via email :)

Interview was super great! This school is so amazing and I am hoping for an A! good luck everyone who applied/interviewed :)

Reactions: 1 users
Interview was super great! This school is so amazing and I am hoping for an A! good luck everyone who applied/interviewed :)
Did you do any mock interviews to prepare? Was the entire process smooth? I am confused with the panels and breaks and all

Did you do any mock interviews to prepare? Was the entire process smooth? I am confused with the panels and breaks and all
I honestly didn’t do any mock interviews, because I feel like I get more nervous during the real interview. They make sure you know what time to be on and direct you to where you need to be! Very smooth process

I honestly didn’t do any mock interviews, because I feel like I get more nervous during the real interview. They make sure you know what time to be on and direct you to where you need to be! Very smooth process
Alright thank you!! I am nervous for mine, but I am taking a day off of work before as well to prepare more. hopefully everything goes well, and I know I am going to get very nervous too

got the complete email yesterday though I submitted everything on 07/21 - the wait is getting to me lol

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 9/23 and got the A email this afternoon

Still waiting on secondary after submitting primary in first week of September

So on my portal, it states that my application is ready and all of the requirements are checked off, but I haven't received a complete email yet? Does this mean my app is still in the processing stage until I receive an email?

Accepted!!!!!! Interviewed Oct 7! Sub 500 Mcat! Finally going to be a doctor !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users
So on my portal, it states that my application is ready and all of the requirements are checked off, but I haven't received a complete email yet? Does this mean my app is still in the processing stage until I receive an email?
I have the same status and they said it means its in the pile to be reviewed when I called. So basically you will either get rejected or offered an interview when your status is "ready'. They said it usually takes 4-6 to hear back about a decision from when your app is ready.

I've been at ready since 8/17 lol. That's over 8 weeks now :(
I have the same status and they said it means its in the pile to be reviewed when I called. So basically you will either get rejected or offered an interview when your status is "ready'. They said it usually takes 4-6 to hear back about a decision from when your app is ready.

I really hoped radio silence wasn't a thing :((. I can't imagine a school wouldn't even bother to tell someone they've been rejected after the took all that time and money to apply to them, right?

I really hoped radio silence wasn't a thing :((. I can't imagine a school wouldn't even bother to tell someone they've been rejected after the took all that time and money to apply to them, right?
unfortunately silent R's seem very common for schools

DO schools are pretty good about keeping applicants updated but plenty of MD schools won't send you an R until the cycle ends, unfortunate but unlikely to change

Why did I just get 3 emails about payment plans for next year lol I haven’t even interviewed

I submitted on 7/16 and received a complete email on 10/14 lol OOS 51x low gpa :(

I added MUCOM to my primary last week and still haven’t received acknowledgment of receipt or the secondary. Does it usually take this long? Also, do they screen for secondary?

I added MUCOM to my primary last week and still haven’t received acknowledgment of receipt or the secondary. Does it usually take this long? Also, do they screen for secondary?

It took me a few weeks to receive their secondary as well in mid September.