2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have this notice on portal for Erie: " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Assuming this is a rejection pretty much right... or is there a chance for good news?
I got a pre-II R from Bradenton like that

I sent them an email explaining my predicament and got an immediate response with digital copy of the letter. I am on Alternate list .

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email stating that all April info sessions have been cancelled and moved up. Mine was rescheduled to early February.

Reactions: 1 user
I had gotten "A" from Bradenton and "Alterbate " on EErie. Is Alternste lust better than WL?

Hello guys,
I have the info session tomorrow at 10 (1/27). Still haven't received the Zoom link for it. Sent an email 3 days ago and no response.

When did you guys receive the zoom link? Anywhere else I should look at?
I got mine yesterday at about 3:45 pm EST, maybe check you spam/junk folder or if you are using a gmail account check your promotions folder!

Hello guys,
I have the info session tomorrow at 10 (1/27). Still haven't received the Zoom link for it. Sent an email 3 days ago and no response.

When did you guys receive the zoom link? Anywhere else I should look at?
Mine came at 8:44 AM the morning before the info session. I would give them a quick call after checking spam/junk/promo folders.

Interviewed at SH on 1/4. Got the 14 day notice on 1/18 and still have not heard. Should I be concerned

Bruh why don't they just reject me lol it's so late in the cycle and I submitted the secondary in August

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted letter today. Will be declining. Complete honesty, the lack of human interaction (and breaks during the school year) during the interview process was super off-putting

Reactions: 3 users
For those who got an acceptance letter, what are the things that you are required to do before matriculations and what are the deadlines? I am planing to travel to Asia to visit my grandparents and stay for a couple months. I am really worried that I will need to fly back to the states early for drug test or immunization form if I receive my acceptance later in February.

OOS II this morning! OOS, non-trad, complete 12/31

Received alternate list letter for SH today. Info session 1/11. 14 day notice.

Did the A's get a large packet or a regular letter? See it in informed mail but letter doesn't look large.

Are they even giving interviews anymore? Seems like everyone is just talking about As/Rs and paying deposits and things

Are they even giving interviews anymore? Seems like everyone is just talking about As/Rs and paying deposits and things
It looks like someone on this thread got an ii on Saturday. Keep your hopes up, I think they interview until March/April!

• Care
Yep, that was me! II this past Saturday morning, complete 12/31. Definitely keep your head up :)

• Care
If you don't mind me asking, did you also get an email confirming acceptance or just the mail?
Thanks!!
No email and no update to the portal. I believe it changes once your deposit has been received. Keep an eye on the mail and if you get concerned about delays due to weather/travel etc, let admissions know.

Reactions: 1 users
For all those who have seen 30-day/14-day updates in the portal, did your portal update happen in the dropdown menu of the school whose information session you attended? Or did it show up in the LECOM Erie tab? I attended the info session on 1/11 for the Seton Hill campus but the portal update with the 30-day notice came under the LECOM Erie tab and LECOM Seton Hill just says "Your application is under review."

That
For all those who have seen 30-day/14-day updates in the portal, did your portal update happen in the dropdown menu of the school whose information session you attended? Or did it show up in the LECOM Erie tab? I attended the info session on 1/11 for the Seton Hill campus but the portal update with the 30-day notice came under the LECOM Erie tab and LECOM Seton Hill just says "Your application is under review."
happened to me and I interviewed at SH, ranked Erie first (not sure if this played into account or not), and my decision came from Erie and SH now says under review. I know Erie apparently makes all final decisions on admissions decisions so maybe that’s why?

I interviewed at SH and got the 14 day update under SH too. My Erie tab just says under review. I ranked SH #1 so maybe that’s why?

Reactions: 2 users
For anyone who has gotten a matriculation packet deadline for erie, does anyone know the correct email to send it to? The email they provided apparently doesn't exist

Still no word back and my interview was back in early December :(

received letter in the mail yesterday - alternate, had the 14 day message
Info session 1/8

Was this for erie? That sucks though. Have you sent an update or intent?

It was at SH but I marked Erie #1 so maybe that’s why idk. I haven’t sent them an update letter yet but I did call them twice and they just said they are backed up.

30 day notification for Erie interview 1/3. Really bummed :( anyone get in on a 30 day notification?