2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Holy ****. That was a hard interview for me. Good luck yall.

When do we hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Holy ****. That was a hard interview for me. Good luck yall.

When do we hear back?
+1. It was intense. I wouldn't say the questions were particularly difficult, but I did feel flustered by the amount of questions. It went by fast.

hey all! current kpsom ms2 dusting off the old sdn account
just wanted to provide encouragement for everyone, since I had just interviewed at this time 2 years ago and still hadn't heard back.
personally i thought i bombed my interview and was really worried so if you felt the same, know it's not a dealbreaker!

as stressful as sdn was, a lot of ppl here were very encouraging to me while applying and i want to keep paying it forward :)
if u have any questions about the school feel free to message, im on rotations this year so may take a while to get back to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
hey all! current kpsom ms2 dusting off the old sdn account
just wanted to provide encouragement for everyone, since I had just interviewed at this time 2 years ago and still hadn't heard back.
personally i thought i bombed my interview and was really worried so if you felt the same, know it's not a dealbreaker!

as stressful as sdn was, a lot of ppl here were very encouraging to me while applying and i want to keep paying it forward :)
if u have any questions about the school feel free to message, im on rotations this year so may take a while to get back to everyone!
I love you and hope that your schooling goes well :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
early march for anyone that wants to know. For everyone left apparently its early march
Does anyone remember if they said the first or second week of March? I know after they said it might be 2-3 weeks after, but for most people something about early march

i am so confused. assumed R when i didnt hear a word back and just got an II? jaw literally dropped lol

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
has anyone else NOT gotten any communication since submitting their secondary? I’m assuming I automatically got put in the R pile lol

Reactions: 22 users
II received today. OOS. Secondaries submitted 8/14. There is still hope for those who haven't gotten any communication since submitting!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you guys see your uploaded documents on the portal? I used to, but now that I check the portal, nothing is there...

If results are coming out in the first few weeks of March, I imagine this would be their last interview day?

this may be a dumb question but for those who have interviewed - do they send you a general zoom link for the day of? or how do i join the zoom that's not the individual interviewers?

II received on the toilet this afternoon. Most unexpected. Only (and final date) available is 2/28/23.
2ndary complete 9/13.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
i still can't believe they interview this many people and some interviewees since august haven't heard back lol

i still can't believe they interview this many people and some interviewees since august haven't heard back lol
It’s likely bc they are a new school and bc their class size is very small. The former makes people skittish to join so the % of accepted students who matriculate is likely lower compared to more established programs. The latter makes adcoms not want to overenroll hence why they ghost a lot of people until they have interviewed everyone then decide.

I received my decision last week after interviewing earlier in February! So some A's are already going out :)

Reactions: 5 users
So I'm guessing decisions next Thursday?
at the interview on friday, they said we may hear back between early and mid-march! not sure exactly what this means, but at least is not too much longer of a range!

Reactions: 1 users
Not to be redundant, but the consensus is that IIs are done here? Last year it looks like they sent IIs into early March with interviews going until mid March… I was anticipating a very low chance of getting an II from this school regardless, but I can’t help but hold onto a little hope, however small 😂
no fr why can't they just hit us with the R already😩

Reactions: 3 users
Not to be redundant, but the consensus is that IIs are done here? Last year it looks like they sent IIs into early March with interviews going until mid March… I was anticipating a very low chance of getting an II from this school regardless, but I can’t help but hold onto a little hope, however small 😂
They said in my invite that today was the last interview session of the year :,(

Maybe tomorrow they'll release some acceptances 👀👀

Anyone else interview in December and not hear back? There have been lots of acceptances since then and I still haven't heard back. Feeling an R coming in the next 2 weeks.

anyone know what the timing has been for decisions? like morning or evening?

Anyone else interview in December and not hear back? There have been lots of acceptances since then and I still haven't heard back. Feeling an R coming in the next 2 weeks.
I was October and it’s been silent haha

Communicated with admissions just now and they said that they’ll release all decisions “within the next two weeks.” :)
Alright, so imma put my alert for next Thursday lol

• Haha
1678135114025.png

Edited for privacy.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users