2022-2023 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear anything? My anxiety/neuroticism is in overdrive

Reactions: 3 users
I am quite sure during the info session they said that very few will be accepted on the 17th as they are very cautious. They essentially told everyone to be patient and it may take a while

I am quite sure during the info session they said that very few will be accepted on the 17th as they are very cautious. They essentially told everyone to be patient and it may take a while
yeah they accept few applicants and people who dont hear back are like semi waitlisted and will likely hear back later in the season, at least that is what i saw from sdn past years

yeah they accept few applicants and people who dont hear back are like semi waitlisted and will likely hear back later in the season, at least that is what i saw from sdn past years
Yea it’s basically like a deferral without telling us that we are deferred, we can hear back 2 weeks from now or 7 months lmao

Yea it’s basically like a deferral without telling us that we are deferred, we can hear back 2 weeks from now or 7 months lmao
But I’m assuming they will tell you right now if you are rejected tbf

Members don't see this ad :)
HOLY ********** GOT THE ACCEPTANCE!

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE THIS IS REAL

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Got the A! Submitted 6/29 interview 9/22 and the email came today @12:00 MST! Super stoked as I love this school!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone with the 9/29 interview get the A yet? Congrats to everyone who got accepted today!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone! So I guess if we didn’t hear back today at noon that means we are on a silent hold?

II today!! Stoked. Congrats to all who have gotten in so far!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
For those of you who received II’s this week, congrats! Just out of curiousity, what month are they now scheduling into?

For those of you who received II’s this week, congrats! Just out of curiousity, what month are they now scheduling into?
They had openings this month when I was scheduling. 1 date this month and 1 or 2 in November. I didn't look beyond those months.

Anyone with the 9/29 interview get the A yet? Congrats to everyone who got accepted today!
No. Have heard nothing back so far. Intrigued to hear back from Geisel soon though!

Anyone going to the admitted student open house? I'd like to go but not sure if I can

Interviewed late August, still haven't heard a status update. Is this a soft WL, or are they just slow in releasing all the decisions? Really hoping for the A as this is by far my top school and I would attend in a heartbeat.

Interviewed late August, still haven't heard a status update. Is this a soft WL, or are they just slow in releasing all the decisions? Really hoping for the A as this is by far my top school and I would attend in a heartbeat.
They said in the interview that they accept very conservatively the first day (Oct 17th), and that they will accept more frequently throughout the cycle as they figure out more about other applicants. So it's technically a "soft WL", but it seems that the majority of applicants are in this pile so I wouldn't look at it that way

Pre-II R just now. Complete 7/4.

• Care