2022-2023 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Quick question, I have been looking but cannot find much on if CHSU has student run community clinics. Anyone have info on this?
I haven't seen anything. I don't think they do. However it does present a great opportunity for incoming students to make their mark and establish one :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
FINALLY received secondary. IS Norcal

anyone know how long it took to become "complete" after submitting your secondary??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone’s letters still “under review” on the secondary portal?

Just got II. IS from Central Valley currently living in NorCal. Does anyone know what the interviews questions from last year?

waiting for app complete...LOR still under review T_T

501 mcat/ 3.9x. I think my essays were top notch. I really went in depth on the challenges of central valley
And how to approach them
Where did you find the challenges? Google? How many did you discuss?

I used local health reports on disparities. Talked about the ability of student run clinics and how they had an effect on their local communities. Hopefully it is good wnough

I used local health reports on disparities. Talked about the ability of student run clinics and how they had an effect on their local communities. Hopefully it is good wnough
I also talked about student run clinics lol

was also gonna discuss this and how many immigrants there don't have access to healthcare

I also talked about a student run free clinic LMAO. Tried my best to make it personable despite being OOS.

II received this morning. IS but not from Central Cali. 50X and lower gpa but good clinical and volunteer ex. Fingers crossed!

how long do LORs take to get reviewed? submitted mines on Tuesday and still under review

Does anyone know which questions may be asked during the interview

Does anybody know about the Hot Peppers exercise for the interview? Do we have to answer the questions and everything before the interview?

Does anybody know about the Hot Peppers exercise for the interview? Do we have to answer the questions and everything before the interview?
It’s for a team based learning exercise. I’m sure we will learn more about it on interview day :)

The what? No II yet just curious
Seems like it’s a exercise we are going to do during interview day I think it just revolves around their team based learning and want to demonstrate it for us by having us be a part of the exercise.

It’s for a team based learning exercise. I’m sure we will learn more about it on interview day :)
🥲 I’m just trying to know if we have to review it and answer the questions before the interview or just leave it for until the interview because I don’t want to come unprepared.

🥲 I’m just trying to know if we have to review it and answer the questions before the interview or just leave it for until the interview because I don’t want to come unprepared.
Current OMS-1 here. Don't worry about it. They just wanna demonstrate how team based learning works.

Reactions: 3 users
My payment was processed yesterday but still does not reflect on my portal. Did anyone else have the same issue?

Oh so we don't have to worry to much about the Hot Peppers exercise? I have my interview next week and was wondering if that exercise was part of the interview....

Oh so we don't have to worry to much about the Hot Peppers exercise? I have my interview next week and was wondering if that exercise was part of the interview....
It is. It states it in the interview email.

Its part of the interview, just teaches you how TBL works. You don't need to know anything going into it. Its just an activity.

Has anyone else interviewing next week been given the interview questions? I see in previous cycles they have had the questions before the interview but I haven’t received any. Just wanted to double check.

Reactions: 2 users