2021-2022 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm guessing they don't call to reject you? I just got a missed call from 40 minutes ago that said to call back tomorrow? Am I safe in assuming this is an acceptance?
They do not call for rejections. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder if the next round of interviews will come out shortly following this wave of acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know it’s early but after receiving an interview one day after I submitted my secondary last cycle, I’m convinced I won’t have another shot to interview here this cycle 🥺

II today! Also for people who had questions about the LOR's not being checked off on the portal (i also asked about this 1-2 weeks ago), mine still aren't checked off so I don't think it's a good indicator of where your application stands

Reactions: 1 user
This is in no way being cocky, but I believe I am an example of how false most neurotic premeds are on how high your gpa and MCAT need to be to even get an interview. I have FOUR interviews this early. One MD and three DO. I'm honestly asking if that is crazy or if I am getting in over my head. Alot of people say things like " even with average MD stats you'd be lucky to get one interview". My essays are definitely top tier and EC's though. So for those of you who are more holistic, there is definitely alot of hope I believe.

This is in no way being cocky, but I believe I am an example of how false most neurotic premeds are on how high your gpa and MCAT need to be to even get an interview. I have FOUR interviews this early. One MD and three DO. I'm honestly asking if that is crazy or if I am getting in over my head. Alot of people say things like " even with average MD stats you'd be lucky to get one interview". My essays are definitely top tier and EC's though. So for those of you who are more holistic, there is definitely alot of hope I believe.
Not to take away from what you’re saying, but your stats are above DO averages, so it’s not quite surprising you’re having success…the average matriculant had a 503 mcat you have a 506, and I believe the average gpa is 3.5 you have a 3.57

Not to take away from what you’re saying, but your stats are above DO averages, so it’s not quite surprising you’re having success…the average matriculant had a 503 mcat you have a 506, and I believe the average gpa is 3.5 you have a 3.57
I see. Being that it is my first cycle I am just shocked. Thanks for the insight!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone on their II and acceptances! Still hoping for an II here! :giggle:

Anyone know the post II acceptance rate here.

for those that got the II on 9/11, what is the earliest interview date that was available to you? I'm stupid and somehow missed this email when it came in. Just scheduled my interview and furious at myself for this dumb mistake.

for those that got the II on 9/11, what is the earliest interview date that was available to you? I'm stupid and somehow missed this email when it came in. Just scheduled my interview and furious at myself for this dumb mistake.
I think 10/14

Reactions: 1 users
Mid October was the earliest for me. When did you schedule yours for?

Mid October was the earliest for me. When did you schedule yours for?
11/4. **** my life. Maybe I just shouldn't show up. I hate myself :(

edit: If I choose to not show up, I will be sure to let the office know ASAP so somebody else can take my seat.

Last edited:
Well you have to remember you’re still in the second round of IIs to go out. Still very early. I don’t think it matters too much when you schedule you’re II, it’s more dependent on when you get the II. That’s just my two cents though,.

could someone pls let me know the interview hours? I think 9am-1pm but I closed out of the window too fast and can't find the info myself. TIA for helping out my technologically challenged self

could someone pls let me know the interview hours? I think 9am-1pm but I closed out of the window too fast and can't find the info myself. TIA for helping out my technologically challenged self
You can still get back to the window by checking the email, but it was 9:30 am to 1 pm

edit: If I choose to not show up, I will be sure to let the office know ASAP so somebody else can take my seat.
This is pretty extreme. I interviewed here in February during my cycle and was accepted less than a week later. Relax!

I did the something similar. I got the email but was traveling so I couldn’t get online to schedule it and ended up with October 4th for my interview date. Then some stuff came up so I had to reschedule it, which is as simple as going back to the portal and clicking the link that says reschedule, and I was actually able to get an earlier date that wasn’t available when I first scheduled it. I’m guessing somebody had to cancel/reschedule and there were a few earlier dates with 1 available slot. All that is to say, if you’re concerned about your date maybe try checking to reschedule periodically and you might find an earlier date with a slot by chance.

I did the something similar. I got the email but was traveling so I couldn’t get online to schedule it and ended up with October 4th for my interview date. Then some stuff came up so I had to reschedule it, which is as simple as going back to the portal and clicking the link that says reschedule, and I was actually able to get an earlier date that wasn’t available when I first scheduled it. I’m guessing somebody had to cancel/reschedule and there were a few earlier dates with 1 available slot. All that is to say, if you’re concerned about your date maybe try checking to reschedule periodically and you might find an earlier date with a slot by chance.
When did you receive your II?

This is pretty extreme. I interviewed here in February during my cycle and was accepted less than a week later. Relax!
I am trying to, thank you. I have very little clinical experience and don't understand Christianity/anything spiritual. I need to get it together before attending this interview.

When were you complete?
idk if you're ok with an answer from anybody from the 9/11 II wave, but I was never marked complete. That's part of the reason why I think I missed the II email. I had been searching for a Complete email from LUCOM. They even said they'd give it to us within 30 days of app received smh.

If it helps at all, I got the 'received your app' email on 7/11.

I am trying to, thank you. I have very little clinical experience and don't understand Christianity/anything spiritual. I need to get it together before attending this interview.
You don’t have to be religious or spiritual to be accepted at LUCOM, you just need to respect those that are. Be yourself, don’t try to be someone “spiritual” in order to get in. Show genuine interest in serving people and the mission of the school, and you’ll be fine! Good luck!

a lot of pre-meds like myself don't have strong EC's. but ig we'll always be considered neurotic regardless.

i don't think it's crazy. i think these school actually want to think you're an excellent fit, so way to go!

I submitted AACOMAS a month ago and still haven't received a secondary. Has this happened to anyone else?

I submitted AACOMAS a month ago and still haven't received a secondary. Has this happened to anyone else?
I had this issue with a different school and it was due to an issue with a pre-req. I called them up and resolved it and I got my secondary a few days later. I’d recommend you call them up.

That's odd, I submitted last friday and got my secondary this morning

It happened to me!
I submitted my AACOMAS in June and STILL haven't received a secondary yet.
Before submitting my app, I checked to ensure that my stats were well above their minimum screening requirement so, I was very surprised.
I ended up contacting their admission office and was told that they import applications from AACOMAS on a weekly basis, and I might need to wait for a bit longer for it.
That was about 3 weeks ago... I've given up lol

• Wow
To those who have already interviewed, when did you receive the interview day itinerary?

Hi! I was wondering if any of the current students can give some information about housing around the area? Also, does LUCOM has official fb page for class 2026?

Reactions: 2 users
When should we expect details about our interview? I changed mine to 9/30 but have yet to receive info on it.

Accepted! Just got the call. Was a surprise since they said it would take till Friday so some other people might get some today too!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted! Just got the call. Was a surprise since they said it would take till Friday so some other people might get some today too!
Congratulations!! When was your II if you don’t mind me asking