Forum Members *~*~*~*2019-2020 Med School Applicant Sticky (PS, AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, etc)*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else unable to open the "Suggestions on writing LOI, update, thank you, and other types of letters" or the "Women's interview clothing" ?? Whenever I press either of these, it takes me to an SDN Upgrade system log in?

Anyone else unable to open the "Suggestions on writing LOI, update, thank you, and other types of letters" or the "Women's interview clothing" ?? Whenever I press either of these, it takes me to an SDN Upgrade system log in?

Members don't see this ad :)

thank you!!

Just posting this for fun: Thought it was hilarious haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If I have a clinical volunteering position in which I had a leadership position at, should I list it as Leadership or Clinical Volunteering?

Are there any moderators here that would be willing to give me feedback on some of my answers for a secondary application I'm working on? It's due November 1st so I could really use some advice. If not, can you please refer me to the right place so I can find someone to help me since it's time sensitive?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.