2016 EPPP AATBS study materials for sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Locrytham

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I just passed my EPPP last week and am selling my AATBS 2016 study materials (77th series? 78th? it's the latest one, with green covers). I have all six volumes - these have the Lifespan Development updated material. The Statistics and Test Construction volume has heavy underlying and notes, the others are clean and like new. (I *may* have underlined a couple lines of one of the other volumes in the blur of the morning of the exam; now I can't remember, but if I did, it was to a negligible degree.)

These were part of the Bronze Package ($799). The volumes themselves sell on AATBS for $349. My asking price is $150. If I can figure out how to burn the audio lectures, or copy the CD's from the 2014 series that I'm pretty sure none of the other postdocs need anymore as we're on the out, I'll throw that in too gratis. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just passed my EPPP last week and am selling my AATBS 2016 study materials (77th series? 78th? it's the latest one, with green covers). I have all six volumes - these have the Lifespan Development updated material. The Statistics and Test Construction volume has heavy underlying and notes, the others are clean and like new. (I *may* have underlined a couple lines of one of the other volumes in the blur of the morning of the exam; now I can't remember, but if I did, it was to a negligible degree.)

These were part of the Bronze Package ($799). The volumes themselves sell on AATBS for $349. My asking price is $150. If I can figure out how to burn the audio lectures, or copy the CD's from the 2014 series that I'm pretty sure none of the other postdocs need anymore as we're on the out, I'll throw that in too gratis. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

***have you sold these yet?

Update: These have sold! Thanks for the inquiries!