DAT 2015 DAT and 2015 Math Destroyer Raffle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
raffle-DAT.jpg

To kick off our 2015 Destroyers we are raffling off a "2015 DAT and Math Destroyer"

The raffle begins December 1 and ends Dec 7th at midnight. A random winner will be selected from all eligible entries.

Deadline: December 7, 2014

To enter, you must either:

1) Write us a review for Romano Scientific on Google Maps
https://plus.google.com/ RomanoscientificNY/about
2) Like us on FB, Orgoman and Romano Scientific
3)Like this post on SDN

The 2015 DAT Destroyer is easily our Best. In anticipation of the 2015 DAT changes the Biology has section had many new questions that require you to think harder and understand concepts rather than just memorize a fact? Many new questions have been added. The chemistry is as always challenging! I have made most of these questions challenging thus if you can master them...you will likely not only hit a home run, but a grand Slam.

Test #16 in the new 2015 Math Destroyer was made in anticipation of the changes to the QR section posted on the ADA website. There are no geometry questions in test 16 and very few calculations are required to solve most problems including new type of statistics and probability questions. The problems included require logical and quantitative reasoning.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30 users
This is awesome! I hope I can win this!

Reactions: 1 user
It would be amazing to win this!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I really hope to win this! I want more than anything to become a dentist and this would definitely help!

This would be wonderful to win!!!

Thanks for doing this orgoman!! Good idea!

I've heard so many great things about DAT Destroyer. I can't wait to see the results for myself!

View attachment 187363

To kick off our 2015 Destroyers we are raffling off a "2015 DAT and Math Destroyer"

The raffle begins December 1 and ends Dec 7th at midnight. A random winner will be selected from all eligible entries.

Deadline: December 7, 2014

To enter, you must either:

1) Write us a review for Romano Scientific on Google Maps
https://plus.google.com/ RomanoscientificNY/about
2) Like us on FB, Orgoman and Romano Scientific
3)Like this post on SDN

The 2015 DAT Destroyer is easily our Best. In anticipation of the 2015 DAT changes the Biology has section had many new questions that require you to think harder and understand concepts rather than just memorize a fact? Many new questions have been added. The chemistry is as always challenging! I have made most of these questions challenging thus if you can master them...you will likely not only hit a home run, but a grand Slam.

The contest has officially ended, the winner will be announced later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for all that entered.

Test #16 in the new 2015 Math Destroyer was made in anticipation of the changes to the QR section posted on the ADA website. There are no geometry questions in test 16 and very few calculations are required to solve most problems including new type of statistics and probability questions. The problems included require logical and quantitative reasoning.

Reactions: 1 users