2008-2009 University of Connecticut Secondary Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how well they respond to earlier interview date changes? I am supposed to interview in January, but I will be in NH in December. I emailed Dr. Sanford to ask if I could squeeze UConn in. Do you guys know how nice they are about moving interview dates up?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how well they respond to earlier interview date changes? I am supposed to interview in January, but I will be in NH in December. I emailed Dr. Sanford to ask if I could squeeze UConn in. Do you guys know how nice they are about moving interview dates up?
Dr. Sanford contacted me to move my interview from November to late October. The specific dates hadn't been set at the time, however, but it seemed like the schedule had at least some flexibility. But I'm typically under the impression that UCONN is more accommodating than most schools in just about everything. :)

Also, I received the AMCAS Background Check email this morning. UCONN is the only school I've interviewed with thus far... are good things maybe on my horizon?

Congrats on UConn schismal!

Oh anyone else interviewing 12/5?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

When did you interview & when/how were you notified?

Congrats!

When did you interview & when/how were you notified?

I interviewed Jan 5th. My acceptance letter was dated Jan 14th though it didn't get to my house in Rhode Island until the 19th. I thought they did acceptances via phone calls but I received a letter.

Anyone have any news about where UConn is at in terms of seats left, interview season? I've been on pre-interview hold for quite awhile and am seeing that light at the end of the tunnel dimming....

I got in! I can't believe it!!!! :D:D:D:D yeah UCONN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.