2008-2009 Joint Medical Program UCB-UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

medhope31

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to gather everyone who is interested or accepted or picked another program over JMP on to one forum so that we can discuss the pros, cons ect of the program.

I love the program but have many reservations about the size and group dynamic!

Please comment.

Members don't see this ad.

Glad to see a thread on this program! It's incredibly unique. Can those accepted please provide information on how long after the interview they heard the good news?

I interviewed at the JMP in December and heard about my acceptance at the beginning of March.

I am waiting to hear back from the regular MD program at UCSF and would love some feedback from people who chose between these two programs. I'm not sure I'll even have the option, but I'd be curious as to how people went about deciding.

Thanks!

I interviewed at the JMP in December and heard about my acceptance at the beginning of March.

I am waiting to hear back from the regular MD program at UCSF and would love some feedback from people who chose between these two programs. I'm not sure I'll even have the option, but I'd be curious as to how people went about deciding.

Thanks!

I am also interested in knowing what schools people decline for the JMP. Also, how does financial aid work?

Status
Not open for further replies.