2005 GORP, Seattle, WA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueToothHunter

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any fellow SDN orthodontic residents going to Seattle for GORP? I think it will be held between Aug 5 to 7. I guess those who are based in Seattle will have no excuse not to attend! Past GORP participants: what did you think of GORP in general? Was it worth 3 days?

Cheers.

Members don't see this ad.

GORP is where you realize that even though you are old, you can still drink like a fish.

BlueToothHunter --I will be in attendance. It should be a grand time. Are you doing the tour or the Golf. I am doing the tour. I should have done the Golf but oh well.. I hear its a great time though.

BlueToothHunter said:
Any fellow SDN orthodontic residents going to Seattle for GORP? I think it will be held between Aug 5 to 7. I guess those who are based in Seattle will have no excuse not to attend! Past GORP participants: what did you think of GORP in general? Was it worth 3 days?

Cheers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mayo Ortho - Good to hear from another ortho! Is there a website promoting this year's GORP with details of activities/seminars/hotels? I will check with my ortho residents for details but we don't start until next week... long weekend coming up! Cheers!

Blue tooth Hunter Where will you be attending?